Gaining

Questions about weight gain shakes

I recommend trying a few different mixes you can make yourself. So, for example, you can use half-and-half mixed with chocolate syrup and/or brownie mix, with a touch of vanilla extract and add powdered sugar to the level you want, and you can vary that by adding a bit of melted butter, butterscotch, maple syrup, etc.

You can make a quick shake with ice cream my microwaving it, then adding half-and-half, and blending that with chunks of your favorite cookies or candy bars.

Most gainer shakes are high in protein, which isn't needed for what you want. I suggest you go with the higher caloric/fat/carb treats and lower the protein content. If you drink a 2,000, 3,000, or 4,000 cal shake about an hour before bed, you'll be able to see more of the calories converted to fat, making you very obese -- I hope -- very rapidly.
5 years

You can also try the new freakshakes. There are plenty recipes on the internet. They all have in common that they are very tasty and extremely rich.
5 years

decipher:
You can also try the new freakshakes. There are plenty recipes on the internet. They all have in common that they are very tasty and extremely rich.

quietfeedee:
My s/o used to work at Baskin Robins where they make those. Heard they�re super expensive.

When you have to buy them, they are very expensive. But there are plenty of recipes on the internet that show how to easilly make them yourself. Then they are much better affordable.
Just an example.
www.youtube.com/watch
5 years

Go to the recipe section of the forum.There is a topic called "Post all shake recipes here" I have known several gainers with Astounding results from ice cream heavy cream ,Sweetened Condensed milk 1 percent or 2 percent milk for drinkability and varying amount of cake batter.You can make them from 6000 to 10000 plus calories. And a 7 dollar hand mixer from Walmart.
5 years