Gaining

Weight gain regret

I know for me adding a couple pounds definitely made me certain I want more, but I go all over with when I want to get really fat, if I want to do it now or if I want to trim myself now and let myself get really big when I get older, probably better to do it that way for health purposes. When I’m in the mood to gain more I’ll stuff myself and then the results turn me on and it’s a bit of a vicious cycle. So I guess it’s all on what aspect of getting fatter motivates. For me it’s seeing my once trim belly spilling over my waistband and ripping buttons off jeans when they get too tight.
5 years

Weight gain regret

Only in the very early days of gaining. Once I got fat, I got used to it and am totally addicted and have no regrets
5 years

Weight gain regret

The regret is almost a part of the turn-on for me. When I get out of the shower and see my belly jiggling in the mirror and my chunky thighs with more cellulite than ever I get overwhelming shame and regret for the loss of my fit body. This is quickly overtaken by being overwhelmingly turned on by this shame and regret. Same thing happens when I can’t squeeze in to my jeans or I realize I can’t run anywhere near a mile anymore.
5 years

Weight gain regret

glutton:
Only in the very early days of gaining. Once I got fat, I got used to it and am totally addicted and have no regrets

Same here. For about a year I wavered, even to the point of joining Weight Watchers (again). I’m still a member but as of lately I have no intention of losing any weight, but rather, looking forward to gaining more. I’ve come to love being fat and how I look. Whereas after an orgasm I used to lose the desire to be fat, now I’m comfortable with it 24/7.
5 years