Events

New york stuffing party

mrgorbino:
Does anybody know of anything that could make for a good time/place specifically then around the city? I’m assuming that would be best for everyone as a group?

I'd prefer to not go into the city if possible, but if the southernmost tip of the state is most convenient for everybody I guess I could
4 years

New york stuffing party

MaPo:
Also curious if this happened already or not....

This original post was a year old, but I'm up for a meeting with a few people
4 years

New york stuffing party

It's ok. I replied to this late just out of curiosity to see who would want to meet
4 years

New york stuffing party

ive always wanted to meet other people who were into feederism, so yeah this would be an awesome idea
4 years

New york stuffing party

Yolandabecool5151:
Train sounds good

do yiu really think ppl from NYC will go somewhere else? just asking
4 years

New york stuffing party

FeederFinale:
Why not keep things simple by going to NYC? It's about an hour away from the whole tri-state area and can't be beat in terms of proximity to destinations and activities so we have more options.

And plenty of food options
4 years

New york stuffing party

Chubbybunny i want to stuff you
4 years

New york stuffing party

ChubbyBunny05:
Alright seems like a few are interested.
So let’s make some plans. What area would be in the middle for most people? I’ll travel wherever in NY.

Blair31:
What about somewhere like Poughkeepsie? Still easy for NYC people to get to by train, and those of us upstate or in elsewhere in the northeast can avoid the traffic/prices of the city.

I love the Poughkeepsie idea, hate the city/Jersey traffic nonsense. If it's there I'm in....and hungry!
4 years

New york stuffing party

I can definitely meet with you if you ever wanted a real feeder. 😉
4 years

New york stuffing party

Id definitely be down for an ny meet.
4 years
1234   loading