Lifestyle tips

Metformin

My doctor has put me on Metformin as I'm now type 2 diabetic.
Has anybody on Metformin had any adverse reaction or unpleasant side effects?
If you prefer to reply by private message, I understand
5 years

Metformin

Terrible stuff. Dioreah, stomach pains and feeling generally ill. Not me, my feeder.

Unless you want to really piss off your doctor never ask how the stuff works. They don't know and will tell you BS. When you point out the contradictions they get really flustered.

Your best bet as a Feedee is to constantly complain about how bad it makes you feel and how you can no longer leave the house for fear of shitting yourself.

If you want to get fatter then try and get on a totally different type of medication, one that causes your body to absorb sugar as fat.

Insulin injections are not like mainlining heroin. More like a tiny little 8mm whisker of a needle to push into a fatty bit of skin and squeeze in a tiny measured dose. Don't let them scare you about how bad it is, it's trivial and takes 10 seconds to do. Insulin will make you gain weight constantly.

If staying healthy is more important than getting fat then come off sugar and get plenty of vitamin supplements such as chrome and magnesium. Then you will cease being diabetic after a few weeks. Research it.
5 years

Metformin

I have had bad diarrhea ever since I've been taking it, for about 10 years.
5 years

Metformin

johnxyz:
I have had bad diarrhea ever since I've been taking it, for about 10 years.

Yeah, when you're one of the people who suffer then it's not so trivial. Should stop taking it or it will give you cancer.
5 years