Lifestyle tips

Do bbws like fat guys

I like this thread, it's very affirming, because I do want to get fat, but I'm worried about not being seen as attractive.
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

I love fat guys. At least 250+. There’s something about a fat belly that just slays me.
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

I just realized I haven't properly replied to this thread.

In my very unscientific observation, almost every time I see a couple with a large woman, the man is large too.

You do see significant size contrast couples on occasion, but that seems uncommon. If anything (again, unscientific) I think the large man/skinny or thin woman couple is more common than the opposite, where she's large and he's skinny or thin.

This is unlikely to do with physical preference in all cases. It does tie into the observation that in general, women seem less focused on physical appearance and are more interested in connecting emotionally, whether the personalities fit, and empathy. Although in both cases there always seems to be a mysterious 'X' factor that isn't well understood, it's just there or not and you just know it.

When both are large, both are likely to face similar challenges in day to day life, both likely enjoy eating, the empathy thing.

If you want a fat woman, it would seem that large men have the advantage. So if you are really determined, it would seem that you should pick up that fork, eat more pasta alfredo, give in to those triple burgers, slather on the butter and mayonnaise, eat more of those large, decadent desserts, drink half and half like milk, or suck down pints of heavy cream before bed.

But, this is just my unscientific observation. I have only lived in the U.S., and only in three distinctly different locales. I'm also talking about what I've seen in public, in real life. The vast majority of these folks are unlikely to be involved with feederism, although I suspect there may be some out there who do it and aren't aware there's a term for it, or that there could possibly be others into this sort of thing either. If you're looking for someone who will stick a funnel into your mouth and pour a gallon of weight gain shake down your throat while rubbing your belly, you're probably going to be out of luck. But you shouldn't have too hard of a time finding a BBW who loves food and cooking.
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

I am not in the least tiny and I ADORE BHM!
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

curvyromanticgeek:
I prefer larger men too, and I am over 300lbs. Ideally the man would be heavier than I am. But that is not easy to find. But I want at least some chubbyness on my man.

I always preferred bigger men.

My very tall man originally had no chubbyness. I fixed that. He isn't into the kink, but he went from 187lbs, to 255lbs in a year and a half from passive gaining. He tried actively gaining for me when I told him about being a feeder, but he hated feeling full, or bloated. So we settled for passively. Basically, I surround him with all the fattening food, and normal food he desires and extra. And he eats as he wants. What ever he wants. I provide and stock a big box of snacks next to his chair, and give him big dinners. He doesn't push himself. He lets himself go and eats whatever. It works. None of his old clothes fit him. I am loving the changes. He doesn't mind. He just likes the food lol.

Sounds super hot.
3 years

Do bbws like fat guys

I generally date womenbut i had one male ex who was about 330 and was FINE AF. I'd absolutely go bhm again.
3 years

Do bbws like fat guys

Some do and some don't - there are many different preferences.
3 years
12   loading