Fat experiences

New year

One of the most gratifying feelings is seeing one's hard work pay off.
I threw a party for New Year's Eve and one of the finest moments was a guest coming in, seeing the little husband, and saying, "You look good, you've gained weight."
I hadn't realized he's grown even fatter over the pas couple months, and rounder.
He ate so much he had to change shirts midway through, because the buttons started coming off. It's going to be a good year for him
5 years

New year

I love reading your posts....I haven’t been following up much and was wondering if your mind has changed and you are going to have your hubby blow past your original thoughts with his weight gain? Are you having him gain or helping him gain more than you initially intended?
5 years

New year

TheWhipHand:
One of the most gratifying feelings is seeing one's hard work pay off.
I threw a party for New Year's Eve and one of the finest moments was a guest coming in, seeing the little husband, and saying, "You look good, you've gained weight."
I hadn't realized he's grown even fatter over the pas couple months, and rounder.
He ate so much he had to change shirts midway through, because the buttons started coming off. It's going to be a good year for him

Your posts are the best! It's so nice that your guests positively commented on your little butterball... What is his New Years weight goal?
5 years

New year

I don't really have a weight goal for him. At this point, he's become so fat he resists anything requiring the slightest effort. I even got him a grocery delivery subscription because he finds it tedious to walk "all over" the supermarket. That, plus is love of self-comforting through food I think should take care of itself. Also, I'm expecting my first baby, and since he will be at home he had better get accustomed to at least a little action! Things will even out.
5 years

New year

TheWhipHand:
I don't really have a weight goal for him. At this point, he's become so fat he resists anything requiring the slightest effort. I even got him a grocery delivery subscription because he finds it tedious to walk "all over" the supermarket. That, plus is love of self-comforting through food I think should take care of itself. Also, I'm expecting my first baby, and since he will be at home he had better get accustomed to at least a little action! Things will even out.

How big is he now? How much has he gained?
5 years

New year

He's about 375/380 I would say.
5 years

New year

congratulations on the baby.
looks like You to will be getting a little bigger for a little while.
Your life will change forever.
5 years

New year

jonathan856:
congratulations on the baby.
looks like You to will be getting a little bigger for a little while.
Your life will change forever.

Ha ha. I'm still more fit than he is, even with the baby. I'm still going to the gym.
5 years

New year

TheWhipHand:

Wow, nice job fattening up your butterball!
5 years

New year

TheWhipHand:
wow great job on your little Butterball smiley. ( you need to post a picture of him to show off your good work smiley )
5 years