Fat experiences

You know you're fat when:

When you're 5.5 pounds heavier at the end of the day, and you think you might still have room for more.

When you can't bend over at the waist because your waistband is digging in, and you're afraid dinner might come back up.

After the second person in your group asks if you want the rest of _____, and someone else comments that you're the garbage disposal.
2 years

You know you’re fat when a skinny person’s entire desert is a light snack for you.

You know you’re fat when you have a desert with all three meals instead of just dinner.

You know you’re fat when you get new stretch marks just as the old ones are beginning to fade.
2 years

You know your fat when a little boy asks his mom," is he having a baby to".
2 years

When a kid says "look Mommy that lady has a butt it the front too".
2 years

When you realise that if you would weigh your bmi in Kg you would still be over weight
2 years

Everyone asks you when your due. Lol or They say you’re baby is going to be so big (for females) for men when you have to wear all your pants up past your belly button so your belly doesn’t hang out
2 years

Or when you outgrow the standard size scale (280-330) and have to get an industrial scale or one of the ones where you move it manually
2 years

When you're looking at someone's picture on your computer screen...

"I didn't realize ______ had a birthmark... No, wait, that's a speck of chocolate on the screen somehow..."
2 years

Scottfeeds27:...
for men when you have to wear all your pants up past your belly button so your belly doesn’t hang out

I’m waiting for my belly to grow so that it hangs over my belt! Lol
2 years

You know you are fat when at every end of meal with other people they ask you if you want to finish every dishes.
2 years
45678   loading