Fat experiences

You know you're fat when:

When your whole body shakes when putting on jeans
2 years

you know you're fat when standing with your feet together is a serious struggle, or even impossible, because your thighs and calves are so huge and smoosh together all the way down to at least mid calf when you try.
2 years

….when you can’t see your genitalia/pubic area looking down….
2 years

This made me smile. I have to lift my belly up to see mine !♡♡
2 years

CuriousAmy13:
….when you can’t see your genitalia/pubic area looking down….

I can deffintly relate to that one 😅😂
2 years

I'm already there!
2 years

girlglutton:
I went to a restaurant tonight with my family and I’m the only one the waitress offered gravy to with my fries. I swear since I’ve been letting my belly protrude when going out people started treating me like I needed 5,000 calories just to function. When your getting fat people tell you to lose weight and get healthy. But once I broke 300lbs the people around me kind of gave up and I wouldn’t say encourage me to eat more but they expect me to eat more so they always serve me more food than others.

ya im at that point myself. Everyone expects me to eat the way i do and when i dont its a concern
2 years

girlglutton:
I went to a restaurant tonight with my family and I’m the only one the waitress offered gravy to with my fries. I swear since I’ve been letting my belly protrude when going out people started treating me like I needed 5,000 calories just to function. When your getting fat people tell you to lose weight and get healthy. But once I broke 300lbs the people around me kind of gave up and I wouldn’t say encourage me to eat more but they expect me to eat more so they always serve me more food than others.

lispoiledprincess:
ya im at that point myself. Everyone expects me to eat the way i do and when i dont its a concern

That's when you know that you have a reputation for eating when everyone expects you to scarf everything down and that is the point when you realize that your greed and reputation precedes you. 🐽🐽🐽🐽
2 years

...You can lose your keys sitting on your belly.

I put my keys on my belly as I gathered up my stuff before getting out of the car. My moobs blocked my view of my keys.
2 years

GainingLear:
...You can lose your keys sitting on your belly.

I put my keys on my belly as I gathered up my stuff before getting out of the car. My moobs blocked my view of my keys.

I literally did the exact same thing last week. Lol.
2 years