Fat experiences

You know you're fat when:

HaveMyCakeNEatIt2:
…when you lose the remote and stand up only to realize it had ended up under your belly.

…when you wave and you can feel your moob and back fat jiggling up a storm.

Exactly. Most will never know the feeling of having their moobs, back fat and beanbag butt jiggle independent of each other all at the same time
2 years

YKYFW...you put your wedding ring on for the first time in two years and it is too tight!
1 year

CustardCream:
YKYFW...you put your wedding ring on for the first time in two years and it is too tight!

My fiance bought my engagement ring a size too big at the time just to account for that lol
1 year

Doublefrosted:
you know you're fat when you realise you've been wearing slip-on shoes exclusively for months and have been avoiding shoes with laces and buckles because it's too much of a struggle to put them on.

That’s why I wear Velcro close shoes, especially since my arms have gotten shorter. Just wished they were more fashionable.
I’ve been wanting to try the new Sketchers.
1 year

You know you're fat when booths don't fit AFTER you pushed the table all the way to the other seat. When you eat alone but still murder two baskets of tortilla chips. Then you order two entrees.
1 year

Spoop Skerry:
You know you're fat when booths don't fit AFTER you pushed the table all the way to the other seat. When you eat alone but still murder two baskets of tortilla chips. Then you order two entrees.

Almost there. lol
1 year

Regina George: sweat pants are all that fit me right now!

Never been a truer statement
1 year

AmericanImport:
When your parents barely recognise you at the airport

This is extremely hot 🔥
1 year

when you ask for a fork with your Dominos order and the person at the counter asks "just one?"
1 year

You know your fat you can never get across the road before the red man flashing.
1 year