Fat experiences

You know you're fat when:

You know you're fat when you outgrow a car.
4 years

You know you're fat when each of your boobs are bigger than your belly was when you weighed 400 pounds.
4 years

You know you're fat when you break the high capacity dining room chair purchased especially for you.

You know you're fat when you buy a business class plane ticket and end up sitting in two economy seats because business seats don't have moveable armrests.
4 years

You know you're fat when you go to your laser hair removal appointment and notice how much effort it takes the employee to maneuver the laser head as she's zapping away my hair.
3 years

. . . when the big and tall you shop at runs out of sizes in-store and you have to shop online.

. . . when the fabric measuring tape you use is not nearly long enough to measure your new circumference.
2 years

When the heel part of the rubber on your flip-flops are turning into craters :-)
2 years

When your shoe size, which hasn’t changed for 20 years, goes up three sizes.

When you feet get so fat you can’t even wear the “one size” socks anymore.
2 years

When people keep offering you food?

When you give up on the little tape measure in the sewing kit and get the 100ft tape measure from the hardware department?
2 years

When even your shadow is fat lol
2 years

Fattenedbelly:
When you eat 2000 calories for lunch then stop and eat another 1000 calories as a snack and still can eat more

When I worked at the covid center earlier this year, I'd eat 2500 calories at the food huts then have a 1500 calorie Indian meal when I got home lol
2 years
34567   loading