Fat experiences

You know you're fat when:

That's been happening to me since I was 14 lol
2 years

When people start doing stuff for you randomly out of courtesy because it's clearly going to be way harder for you than it is for them.
2 years

You know your fat when you don't need to wear underwear anymore Xd
2 years

Since when vanilla hippo is French?
2 years

You start worrying about whether or not something can support you. Or if you’re gonna wear your car seat’s springs out
2 years

When you think your 38-40 size pants still fit okay but you try on a pair of 44" waist pants for when you get bigger and are surprised that rather than absolutely swimming in them they feel quite comfy at your present size. Dang, I'm so fat that I stretched out my current pants nearly two whole sizes!
2 years

Starterbelly:
1) Coworkers see you brought a lunch to work, but they still ask if they can get you something else when they step out for takeout.

John Smith:
I've seen plenty of coworkers doing this toward other coworkers who aren't fat at all.

HungryPiggyBoy:
'

whatever

I've seen plenty of coworkers doing this toward other coworkers who aren't fat at all.

Maybe that's the plan...
2 years

You know you’re fat when you have hard time to bend over to lift out your things from the floor, because your belly is on the way. Also, when you not getting up from bed and prefer to rolling out of bed... 🥵
2 years

When you begin looking like everyone else or you notice that you've gotten bigger than them. And when your belly begins to stick out and hangs causing it to rub up against things.

Or even better when you have to let your belly fully distend outward and down just to bend correctly and breath.
2 years

when people start giving you a wider berth in public spaces than you thought was necessary.
2 years
56789   loading