Gaining

Diabetes and be feedee

my question is how can you live with both?
I have tried to forget to be feedee, but it is impossible, I feel it as something that is part of me, and on the other I'm scared of insulin every day, you can even amputate a member. I feel lost, since I have lost weight I do not look good as I saw myself before
5 years

Diabetes and be feedee

Inaband:
I'm in the exact same boat! It scares me so much.

I think it mostly has to do with sugar intake. Maintaining your sugar and carbohydrates will help, but it can be scary.

I'm sorry!

Thanks for answering. This situation is very difficult.
That's why I was asking how other people take this situation.
5 years

Diabetes and be feedee

van:
I'm not a nutritionist, but from what I've read, it seems like it helps to eat many smaller meals rather than large meals, to include a protein or fat each time you eat a carb, consume only whole grains (cut out refined/processed carbs), eat more healthy fats (nuts, avocados, olive oil, greek yogurt, cheese) and avoid sweets.

You'll need to increase the amount of healthy fats you consume to make up for the carbs.

thanks for answering. Many foods have sugar
5 years

Diabetes and be feedee

High:
This is not a good lifestyle if you are diabetic. The sugars in your body are like an acid and are damaging your internals (nerves, eyesight, circulation, etc.). That is why you have to eat little- just enough energy for your body, with no excess.
Keep reading about the negative effects of this so you can rewire your brain to not be a feedee.
Start taking cinnamon supplements to assist your body in processing what sugars you have. 2000mg twice per day is good.

I know that having sugar is dangerous, but I can not stop being feedee, I am not happy with the weight I have now. I am willing to eat other things and stop eating foods that I like, but I can not stop being feedee, I have tried, I can not, I feel that it is like ceasing to be me
5 years

Diabetes and be feedee

Insulin works and is easy to use. It helps your body convert the sugar to fat. Obviously they don't want you on insulin because you could become massive. If you continue to have high blood sugar they will put you on insulin.
5 years

Diabetes and be feedee

becomingoverweight:
You could try to lose enough visceral fat to reverse your metabolic syndrome and regain the weight in a healthier manner.

How would someone do that?
5 years

Diabetes and be feedee

becomingoverweight:
You could try to lose enough visceral fat to reverse your metabolic syndrome and regain the weight in a healthier manner.

How can I do it?
5 years

Diabetes and be feedee

JackSteven:
Insulin works and is easy to use. It helps your body convert the sugar to fat. Obviously they don't want you on insulin because you could become massive. If you continue to have high blood sugar they will put you on insulin.

put insulin, also involves finger pricking every day, does not get tired?
Do you have side effects when you put insulin?
5 years

Diabetes and be feedee

becomingoverweight:

Very interesting idea.
5 years

Diabetes and be feedee

JackSteven:

hozico0:
put insulin, also involves finger pricking every day, does not get tired?
Do you have side effects when you put insulin?

Once you've got stable sugar only prick your finger when you feel like it. Insulin is a growth hormone and makes you hungry and able to eat more. It's ideal for a Feedee.
5 years
12   loading