Gaining

Gaining in wierd areas!

It's definitely your gens and you are pear shape.
But don't worry if you will eat a lot of fattening, sweet and junk food, the belly will definitely start to grow because such food likes the belly smiley
5 years

Gaining in wierd areas!

FAAnna:
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to know if anybody had some insight or advice....I'm very new to gaining and have been skinny my whole life. I'm gaining fast now and a lot but not really getting a big belly. My arms, thighs, love handles and hips, and certainly my ass are growing most.
Idk it kinda looks odd to me to be honest.
Any reason for this? Certain foods? I eat a lot of fast food and cookies.
Thanks!

Eating higher sugar foods often leads to higher belly fat growth, sweets and the like
5 years

Gaining in wierd areas!

FAAnna:
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to know if anybody had some insight or advice....I'm very new to gaining and have been skinny my whole life. I'm gaining fast now and a lot but not really getting a big belly. My arms, thighs, love handles and hips, and certainly my ass are growing most.
Idk it kinda looks odd to me to be honest.
Any reason for this? Certain foods? I eat a lot of fast food and cookies.
Thanks!

It all really depends. I’d have to say that it’s more of a lifestyle change then anything else. Eat slightly bigger meals, snack when you can, when you start to feel hungry, eat something. There’s a lot more. If you want any help, give me a message on my kik at xenoshin_8 or give me a pm here. As a big guy myself I’ve learned a lot of these tips myself. Lol.
5 years

Gaining in wierd areas!

Lollipop Guilt:
In the end gaining isnt a (self-)controlled process. You cant choose where to gain and where to gain first.

becomingoverweight:
That's not exactly true... Scientific studies have shown your diet can alter fat distribution.
Sorry, but that's just not true. Please show links to these 'studies'. Proper peer reviewed studies by recognised scientists?
5 years

Gaining in wierd areas!

glutton:
Sorry, but that's just not true. Please show links to these 'studies'. Proper peer reviewed studies by recognised scientists?

becomingoverweight:
Go to my post Compendium of Fat Studies and look at the sections "Subcutaneous and visceral fat weight gain/fat distribution" and "Dairy's effect of fat distribution". You will find loads of scientific studies talking about how your diet can effect your fat distribution.
Thanks, but which one shows that diet affects fat distribution?
5 years