Gaining

Can anyone tell me how to get moobs ?

Another thing may be to use estrogen skin patches. I understand that they can be obtained without a prescription. I too would love to grow big moobs.
5 years

Walmart? Amazon? LOL

Seems like they sell everything else!
5 years

One way is to lift weights for years and then to stop and gaining weight your chest will get soft in several months producing some large moobs.

Trust me I don’t like the effect myself but for some reason my wife seems to palm and squeeze them.
5 years

voluptuouslover:
One way is to lift weights for years and then to stop and gaining weight your chest will get soft in several months producing some large moobs.

Trust me I don�t like the effect myself but for some reason my wife seems to palm and squeeze them.

becomingoverweight:
Didn't you drink significant amounts of alcohol when you gained weight though? I feel like that probably did more to encourage moob growth than lifting weights and then stopping. That and overeating.

Not significant at all. Eating and gaining yes....but the muscular pecs get soft with just a little time and weight gain.
5 years

Is there a way to use soy, but not soy milk? That stuff is nasty.
5 years

It really depends on the type of moobs you want. Dairy is your friend. Also it helps if you go over your calorie intake your body tends to store excess calories in your moobs or butt.
5 years