Gaining

Repressed desires

Ever since I got to my college dorm and am free to basically do whatever I want, there have been times when I just want to see how much weight I could gain if I just let myself go.

I used to be chubby myself (210 pounds) but now I'm 170 pounds (up from 155 4 months ago though it's mostly muscle weight I gained)

It's so hot to think about how fat I could get if I really tried, but I'm holding out until I find myself a feedee to vicariously live through.

Is there anyone who feels/has felt this way before?
5 years

Repressed desires

becomingoverweight:
It sounds like you want to be fat yourself. Is there any reason you want to stay lean and not be fat?

Part of it is because of how I feel (when I was fat I only liked how I looked when I was alone, I hated how I looked in public) , another part is because of the fact I've never had a girlfriend (being fat would make it a million times harder for me) Honestly I could gain if I had a feeder who supports me, but alone it's a different story.
5 years

Repressed desires

becomingoverweight:
I would like to remind you that 70% of Americans are either overweight or obese. As a result of this, it's been pretty normalized. Also, anyone who doesn't want to date fat people has a relatively limited selection. There are loads of women who are willing to date fat guys. I think you need to try to boost your self confidence.[/quote]

You're definitely right about the self confidence part. Maybe now Isn't the right time, maybe I'll be ready to gain weight in a few years, I am still really young.

The reason I'm trying to get muscles is to boost my self confidence, I'm hoping it works lol
5 years

Repressed desires

becomingoverweight:
Well I wish you luck! smiley[/quote]

Thank you!
5 years

Repressed desires

Simplypoison:
i have to act like i am normal, hate it

I wish this whole thing wasn't so taboo 😒
5 years

Repressed desires

Simplypoison:

ThePlanetSaturn:

Simplypoison:
all i have ever wanted was to be an ssbbw but im tired of hving to pretend i dont

It must be worse for you since you're chubby and really want to be big, I'm not big enough where I have to fake anything except not liking fat girls lol
5 years

Repressed desires

Simplypoison:

ThePlanetSaturn:

Simplypoison:
all i have ever wanted was to be an ssbbw but im tired of hving to pretend i dont

ThePlanetSaturn:
It must be worse for you since you're chubby and really want to be big, I'm not big enough where I have to fake anything except not liking fat girls lol

Simplypoison:
i have too. a little extra weight and people are telling you was a pig you must be making of yourself

Damn, why can't people mind their business. You gotta go be a hermit and just get super fat without anyone judging you lol
5 years

Repressed desires

Simplypoison:

ThePlanetSaturn:

There’s a way around it...

Joke about getting/being fat. I make “pre-emptive strikes” about being fat...

1. I refer to myself in the 3rd person as “Fatboy”... “Yeah, Fatboy needs to get to the gym”, or I sing “Fatboy, Fatboy, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when there’s no more food.. I know sometimes you want an egg roll....“ to the tune of Bad Boys.
2. If someone offers me something I say “yes please, you don’t get to be 235 lbs by refusing food”.
3. If something happens... can’t fit somewhere, a wardrobe malfunction, etc. I say “Ooh! Time for a WW meeting” or “Well, off to the fat man store for clothes”. It all usually gets a laugh but totally throws ‘em off the scent of deliberately gaining.
5 years