Story authors

Story not displaying correct number of chapters

One of the stories I upload to here currently displays as having 97 chapters from the widget displaying it’s stats. But when actually in the story it shows the correct number of chapters 98. I’d imagine it’ll be fixed by just uploading a new chapter but I felt it warranted mentioning in case others are having similar issues.
5 years

Thanks for pointing this out. As you say, it should be fixed by uploading another chapter, but message me if there's any issue and I'll see what I can do.
5 years

hi hiccupx

something like this happened yesterday...i uploaded a new one chapter story "the gain" and while all was done by the book and showed in the editing fields, the chapter was empty when viewed from the story section. I tried several times but it wouldn't "stick", only when I added a duplicate of the text in a chapter two did it appear in the story section and then as page 2 with an empty page 1.
5 years

I've fixed the story. The story editing pages were updated yesterday. If anything like this happens again following the update please let me know.
5 years

thanks boss!
5 years