Gaining

Gaining weight while everyone is losing weight

I love this time of year. Everyone's "so fat" after Christmas from eating like we all do on a daily basis for a week or 2. They put an extra few pounds and begin to act as if the world is ending. They cut out all the bad food and start eating good again, exercising to get rid of the Christmas weight. Being the only gainer I know personally, I feel extra fat whenever everyone else I know is eating good and I'm still eating fast food 5-6 times a week and slowly getting bigger every day as they're struggling to get rid of their Christmas weight!!
5 years

Gaining weight while everyone is losing weight

BigbellyJ:
It seems everyone I know has been losing weight while I've been gaining it and just not during the winter. I'm now the fattest person in my immediate family, all the chubby girls I know have lost weight, and the morbidly obese guy I work with had weight loss surgery and I might be over 200 by next month.

equivalentexchange:
Intriguing. Has anyone commented on this reversal of... rolls? That�s probably the most triggering aspect of this fetish for me - the reverse contrast: when existing health contrasts are inverted and the fat people get thinner and the thin people get fatter.

I experienced something similar to this. When I went to school, I was skinny. There was a kid in my class who was very obese. My guess is if he was still fat he'd be about 400lbs now at around 5 foot 8 (roughly). He's not the only one. As my weight has gone up, I've watched so many people's weight go down. Sad, but makes me feel bigger as there ain't many gainers where I am!
5 years