Gaining

Going to experiment gain with cream and document it

A little over a month ago I dove deep into this site again. I was ready to do an experiment gain but the school semester started, as did a part time job of mine and I really didn't have the time to dedicate myself completely. I haven't been eating much at all and occasionally have been putting my metabolism in starve mode so I think this is a great time to start and try to gain.

I'm posting here for a few reasons.

I want to gain 10-15 lbs as quick as possible. I am pretty set on drinking a lot of heavy cream combined with other carbs and fatty foods. I've read about every thread on this site that relates to heavy cream and want to be the first person to fully document all changes, measurements, and what I've been eating/drinking to show the true effects of cream and a test gain.

I'm 6' 1" starting at around 175 lbs. I've a fairly fit individual with a good amount of muscle and abs if I flex. When I'm sitting down or if I bend over I have an alright amount of fat I can grab and mess around with.

Here's where I need some advice:

What heavy cream diet/shake would be most effective and most interesting to see documented?

What other foods, techniques, or habits should I be eating/doing?

What measurements or numbers would everyone want to see documented?
I'm also open to picture documentation if people are interested but might keep to myself for a little and upload once I'm done.

As I said initially, this is an experiment for me. I've wanted to gain weight for as long as I can remember so I am obviously not closing the door on further gaining after this experiment. I am just fascinated and in love with rapid quick gains and want to feel and document how my body changes to see if it's really everything people make it out to be (I'm sure it really is).

Please let me know all your thoughts and advice if you have some.

I'm excited to start this journey smiley
5 years