General

Could a feeder/non-fat fetishist relationship work?

sharingstories:
So im with a guy and ive been open with him about my preferences. Hes expressed acceptance and even offered to go along with being fed/gaining weight, if thats what i would enjoy. Its worth mentioning that this man is my soulmate, (apart from not sharing this preference), i love him, crave him, dont want to leave him. But i nearly obsess about him gaining weight and.. i dont think it will ever actually happen. I actually tried feeding him weight gain shakes, cakes, cookies, all kinds of stuff. Hes so tall and so stick thin though, and he has such a physically demanding job, he�s basically working out 8-10 hours a day. He does have plans to go into IT, and is currently in school for a tech degree. This is my only hope.. maybe he will put on weight when he has an office job.
My problem is that i find myself fantisizing about this stuff daily, and it almost phyisically hurts to withhold or to engage in without any actual rewards. I basicallly stopped feeding efforts when i realized they werent going anywhere. Also the fact that i know he doesnt get turned on through it (other than being turned on by how turned on i am) really hurts the mood for me, most of the time. Has anyone else ever had a similar relaionship? Is this doomed to fail? I feel so selfish that this is such a big deal to me, but it worries me that i look at other *chubbier* dudes and start having thoughts...
Can anyone offer advice?

Hate to say it but its doomed to fail. If you're going to be hellbent on wanting a fat man to the point it physically hurts (your words), may as well end it with him and go find some fat guy because you're gonna hurt him real bad. All it takes is for you to get frustrated, go on FF and have some guy say "feed me, sexy" and sooner or later you're going to give in. Then when you get the fulfillment you want, can you live with the fact you just did this to a man that's your soulmate (again your words)?

Or you could just do what everyone else does these days and request an open relationship. That way you can feed men till your hearts content while still going home to him. Not sure hed go for it though.
5 years

Could a feeder/non-fat fetishist relationship work?

Also I would note if his job is so physically demanding, is it safe for him to gain?

Would not be surprised if going from physically demanding job yo sitting on his ass doesn’t cause him to gain. It sure did me as I went from walking to class in college and climbing towers to spending a good portion of my life sitting, behind a steering wheel, desk, or even just at some mountain top. In my case, it was very much undesired.
5 years