Gaining

First heavy cream experience?

becomingoverweight:
I should probably find another study regarding dairy's effect on fat distribution.

If you find any, please do post. Based on my own experience as well as that of many others here, my money’s on dairy fat causing redistribution. Perhaps we need to design our own trial with a cohort recruited from Fantasy Feeder. smiley
5 years

I could never get HC to work for me. I've tried Drinking 300 ml (with some whole milk to thin it, and taking lactaid pills) a night for a 5 days at a time with no results.

Am I just not drinking enough?
5 years

Emily22:
I could never get HC to work for me. I've tried Drinking 300 ml (with some whole milk to thin it, and taking lactaid pills) a night for a 5 days at a time with no results.

becomingoverweight:
That's about only 1000 extra calories per day. In total it's 5072 extra calories, enough for 1.5 pounds of body fat. That's small enough to not be noticeable due to daily weight fluctuations in that time frame. Also, heavy cream might also cause people to lose visceral fat which decreases how much weight they gain. I think that causes the delayed gain. I think you need to up your dosage and do it for longer to get more noticeable results. One of the first results you might see is becoming softer in the absence of weight gain.

How much should I take though? I find I struggle to finish what I do end up taking.
5 years

Emily22:
How much should I take though? I find I struggle to finish what I do end up taking.

becomingoverweight:
It depends on what your desired rate of gain is. You could also try spreading out your cream intake over the day. You could also try adding heavy cream to the food you make.

I want to gain as fast as I can while staying Healthy, and I'm not much of a cooker to be able to add HC to things lol
5 years

becomingoverweight:
The health problems associated with obesity aren't caused by a high rate of gain, they're caused by excess visceral fat. The only health problem I think you might get from gaining too fast would be issues with your skin not being able to expand fast enough.[/quote]

Exactly what I meant. Besides that though, after trying for so long, I'm willing to gain as much as I ASAP.
5 years

Regardless I still need help figuring out how much I need to drink lol
5 years

Emily22:

becomingoverweight:
That's about only 1000 extra calories per day. In total it's 5072 extra calories, enough for 1.5 pounds of body fat. That's small enough to not be noticeable due to daily weight fluctuations in that time frame. Also, heavy cream might also cause people to lose visceral fat which decreases how much weight they gain. I think that causes the delayed gain. I think you need to up your dosage and do it for longer to get more noticeable results. One of the first results you might see is becoming softer in the absence of weight gain.

Emily22:

Fa19:
That's not easy to say🤔

Perhaps increase your amount from 1 up to 2 or 3 times per day.
So after breakfast/dinner/lunch.
300ml as usual.
Add some ingredients you like. Perhaps cakemix/Nutella/peanutbutter.
That's very thick I know. But make it more liquid with lactaid-free milk for ex..

My job has me unable to keep a normal day plan for diets, I might have to get something to help stim my hunger so I drink more at night.

Emily22:
Regardless I still need help figuring out how much I need to drink lol

becomingoverweight:
Well sorry I can't be of more help. I think vitamins A and C can help boost collagen production so you could gain faster without getting stretchmarks. Still don't know what that rate would be though. For now you should keep drinking those 300 mL(or more) of heavy cream every day. That should help you gain slowly over time. Hopefully slowly enough that you don't get stretch marks. At that calorie intake above maintenance you should gain 0.2898 lbs a day or 105.8 lbs a year. What's your goal weight?

I think I'm gonna add a 2nd glass of 300 ml. As for the goal, I don't really have a "goal" though drinking constantly for a year might be a bit much!
5 years

chubbynate:
This s day 11 for me. I lost a few pounds in the beginning and then started softening up all over. Then my weight rebounded and now I'm just starting to gain past my baseline weight before the the drop. It clearly converted visceral fat to subcutaneous fat. Besides for the bloat I started feeling softer at the end of the first week. I was feeling pretty tired the first week. It was hard to sleep and even if I did get enough rest I still felt tired. I think it was 8 or 9 days in when that went away. So that was the hump that gets a lot experimenters to stop before they are far enough in.

I'm only going a few more days before I stop I've got a trip to go on in two weeks and I can' t have my clothes that I pack suddenly not fit me, loll. I'm hoping most of the weight comes on before I leave. The delay is pretty sneaky . I"m going to have to buy bigger clothes a day before I leave just to be on the safe side.

I'd love to watch my clothes suddenly not fit! reading that alone has me motivated to give it another try. Gonna have to buy alot more HC next time I get groceries, hopefully no one notices it.
5 years
12   loading