General

Feeling guilty over diet?

Eh you shouldn't feel guilty honestly.

You don't need to do it for a partner but if you do go through with it anyway for their sake, it's still your choice. Your decision to change YOUR body. There's no reason to feel guilty when you're putting in effort for your partners pleasure. It's the same either gaining or losing.

What you do with your body is your choice and nobody elses. You may change it for them if you wish but you should also want it for yourself too. If you're doing it for cosmetic reasons and not under the pressure of health there's no reason to beat yourself up over it. Just take it at your own pace if that's what you wish to do.
5 years

Feedee_and_Feeder:
Hi!
I've been on a diet and lost 30lbs so far, but recently had a relapse and started to stuff myself again.
I want to loose weight or my partner, but at the same time I just love food. .-.

So I've been wondering if anyone had similar experiences?

I gotten fat myself and now my girlfriend is bugging me to diet but I found I love food now and want to stay this size if you luje being fat stay that way
5 years

As I don't know if they're concerned about your health I don't want to judge, but I think if you like your body you should find someone who likes you the way you are.
It's one thing if you're interested in losing some weight, but I agree with the previous posters - you should do it for yourself.
5 years

I agree do what feels good and right for you. Appearance changes over time for everyone. Love should be about what's inside the shell is ever evolving
5 years

Its Bubba Jay:
Fuck your diet!

Agree
4 years