gaining

skinny body with huge belly1 week

SkinnyGainer3:
I did the following measurement of fat thickness from 3 sites and got the total, there is a chart equating it with body fat percentage.

Link: facstaff.elon.edu/ehall/Assets/CD/files/body_sf_m2.htm

My total was 28mm, which = a BF% of 5%.

I'm actually wondering if the small weight gain I get is purely intramuscular fat.

becomingoverweight:
Are your thighs any softer?

A bit on the inside.

skinny body with huge belly1 week

SkinnyGainer3:
A bit on the inside.

Back, sorry for the delay, I was pretty sick the past few days with a flu. Anyways, I hope it's not intramuscular fat.

skinny body with huge belly6 days

Well I posted a pic of my weight gain on the gallery.

My stomach has gone totally flat whereas at first it was bloated with very skinny limbs. It's almost impossible to pinch any fat anywhere.

SkinnyGainer3:

My stomach has gone totally flat whereas at first it was bloated with very skinny limbs. It's almost impossible to pinch any fat anywhere.

Have you seen an endocrinologist yet?

SkinnyGainer3:

becomingoverweight:
Have you seen an endocrinologist yet?

No, there's a bit of waiting unfortunately. It won't be more than a month or two now though.

Hope you're over the flu fully as well that stuff is shite!

skinny body with huge belly5 days

SkinnyGainer3:
No, there's a bit of waiting unfortunately. It won't be more than a month or two now though.

Ah, that really sucks man.

Not exactly. It turns out I had another bacterial infection causing a sore throat. I went to the doctors on Monday and got some antibiotics. They've been working amazingly and my throat's feeling way better now. Still not better though.

skinny body with huge belly5 days

SkinnyGainer3:

becomingoverweight:
Ah, that really sucks man.

Not exactly. It turns out I had another bacterial infection causing a sore throat. I went to the doctors on Monday and got some antibiotics. They've been working amazingly and my throat's feeling way better now. Still not better though.

Strep throat then? Don't think I've had that before. Good that it's going.

Today's weigh in, 171lbs so 10lbs off my all time highest.
TBH I have to excrete pretty bad however but it all counts ;-)

skinny body with huge belly4 days

SkinnyGainer3:
Strep throat then? Don't think I've had that before. Good that it's going.

Today's weigh in, 171lbs so 10lbs off my all time highest.
TBH I have to excrete pretty bad however but it all counts ;-)

Probably strep. It's pretty awful. You need to drink to stay hydrated but whenever you do you're in extreme pain. The body's response to having strep is completely illogical from an evolutionary perspective.
4 page 4 of 4   loading