General

Feelin a bit angry and hurt

Indianabbw:
but why try to insult and hurt me?

They're trying to get power over you and make you change and lose weight like they want by being abusive. It sucks that they did that. All too often people just don't want to mind their own business at all and keep trying to dominate and control others and force their own way onto them, just so that they can be exactly the way they want them to be.
5 years

Feelin a bit angry and hurt

Indianabbw:
So my lovely mother, who has a wonderful way with words, confronted me today about my recent weight gain... apparently she and my father are concerned. She also proceeded to tell me some hurtful comments my dad made... maybe just to dig that dagger a little deeper.. I get it.. it�s still taboo... and no they don�t know about my �secret life� but why try to insult and hurt me? They aren�t exactly examples of health either...

Sorry for the rant...

I just wish people would mind their own business... reasons I have so much dislike for people in general.

Parents are real people who, like the rest of as parents, want what we perceive as the best for their off spring. They are the recipients of the baggage from their parents and experiences. Our children will blame us often for events that were not of our choosing or desire. Fundamentally, we embrace the concept of self determination. We are the ones directing the destiny of our lives. Tell your parents you love them as you reach your goals and discover what life has to offer.
5 years