Fattening others

Why do you think so many feeders become feedees?

1. Lack of weight gain on wife
2. Always eating with the one you are trying to fatten
3. The fetish’s developing deeper as time goes on
4. As your appetite grows - accidental gain, then you like it and intentional try to get bigger & finally once appetite is big it is always with with you compared to trying to fatten up your partner.

Some that I can think of
5 years

I don't think I ever was a feeder unless you count the fact I like to cook and share the food with other people. I've always wanted to eat massive quantities of food and get enormously fat.
5 years

Feeders are constantly busy with making someone else fat, because they like that.. I think some people lately realized that in stead of making people fat, making yourself fat also feels good
5 years

I used to only be a feeder, I never thought that I liked being fat even though I was never thin to begin with. I tried to get my ex girlfriend to let me feed her and she always said no I asked her to feed me just to try it and I absolutely loved it and she was a good feeder too. She saw me gain quite quickly and she knew my goal so she left me but I am still going.
5 years

My ex who was a very dominant feeder and always made every girl he was with gain copious amounts of weight - ended up fattening himself up too. I was super surprised, but as he talked about how much he enjoyed it - I could see that he was getting a kick out of fat in general - he loved it so much on women, but ended up digging it on his own belly. He blew up at a good 50lbs it was pretty sexy and I LOVED seeing the tables turn on him - after he'd pushed me and so many others into obesity.
5 years

For me, I always had a closeted desire to be fat. I would stuff clothes with pillows as a little kid to imagine being hugely fat. It would make me feel "weird" (turned on) when people would see my eating habits as a super skinny kid and say "you're going to be fat one day".

Fast forward to college, I'm chatting with a feedee online and she talks me into stuffing myself with her. Suddenly all those feelings and memories come rushing back. Now I'm twice as heavy as I was then, and wanting to double that.

I always felt ugly when I was skinny. Now I don't just feel sexier, I feel like I'm finally the real me. I love being feeder, feedee or mutual gaining.
5 years

I was only a feeder but then had a relationship where my gf wanted us to gain together, though I don’t gain super easily I loved it and loved her reaction to my gain, though not as heavy now as I was in that relationship going forward I am def looking for a mutual gaining relationship.
5 years

I have been a subtle encourager for my wife. I was in the military reserves and couldn't gain weight without getting in trouble. As soon as I retired I started gaining. I love the look of my expanding belly and bubble butt.
5 years

CaliGainingGirl:
My ex who was a very dominant feeder and always made every girl he was with gain copious amounts of weight - ended up fattening himself up too. I was super surprised, but as he talked about how much he enjoyed it - I could see that he was getting a kick out of fat in general - he loved it so much on women, but ended up digging it on his own belly. He blew up at a good 50lbs it was pretty sexy and I LOVED seeing the tables turn on him - after he'd pushed me and so many others into obesity.

I love that you can enjoy this so much! Seems a kind of poetic justice that this happened to him. It would be even more so if a woman made him continue to fatten beyond what he wanted -- much as he apparently did with you and others.
4 years

Probably because this is the loneliest kink on the fucking planet to have, and the only way for 99.99% of us to experience a taste of feedism is to do it all ourselves
4 years
1234   loading