Fattening others

Why do you think so many feeders become feedees?

I don't know which could be the reason...but day by day I m also more attracted to being a feedee than a feeder too
1 year

My wife has fattened from 160 to 320 in the last 30 years as I blew her up like a balloon with fattening food and booze. Big softie with a gut and jello thighs. Doubled in weight- huge hanging belly. I began to gain with her once I left the Air Force (weight control) and have become a fattened lazy big boy almost at her weight. Both our bellies hang soft and low. Recently however for health reasons she had weight loss surgery and I am going to be the fatty. She is pumping me with mac and cheese while she is going keto. She has lost 40 pounds of blubber unfortunately, mostly on her fat belly. Roles have changed I may be on the mobility scooter first. I am gorging and drinking as she orders.
1 year

Most cases frustration as the women (I've came across) already heard the horror stories online/offline about feeders who look for the exit door when their desired feedees balloon out of their comfort zone to where they feel they are 'too fat' or unable to provide care etc.

I can say mutual gaining did make me a better feeder, as I saw up-close that enjoyment of food and what it brings adds so much more. That variety and fulfilling different cravings can go farther than 5 items of 1 thing, unless the craving is that strong.

I also saw the lack of skills in some feeders as well based on their stories. Some things are FA related, as simple things like bringing the car closer to the front of the restaurant or using bigger cars/waiting on bigger or accessible taxis etc. Though it seems some just want to spend $25.00 on food, get their rocks off and move on to the next. Definitely learned what works and what doesn't.
1 year

I think most feeders just love the act of seeing everyone grow fatter so much that eventually it spills over to themselves. I know after years of being a feeder my own feedee side is finally coming out. Especially when I have gorgeous fat women wanting to see my own fit figure turned fat it becomes hard to resist.
1 year

Since I've come to FF, I've found a lot of people (mostly men) who started out as feeders and either became mutual gainers or strictly feedees.

I'm a feeder, but I started off as a gainer. When I see my feedee pig out, I know what he's feeling because I've felt it. But I don't miss it because I've already finished my journey. Plus making him fatter feels so much better than anything I did to myself.

But most people haven't gone that route. I think they see their feedee enjoying their hedonism and crave that for themselves. Then that 5 or 10 lbs they planned on becomes 50 and growing.
1 year

We all have various sexual tendencies, caused, no doubt by genetic and environmental factors that differ from on individual to the next. Feedism is one such tendency. Autosexuality is another. Feedees are feedists with an extra dose of autosexuality .
1 year

AskDrFeeder:
We all have various sexual tendencies, caused, no doubt by genetic and environmental factors that differ from on individual to the next. Feedism is one such tendency. Autosexuality is another. Feedees are feedists with an extra dose of autosexuality .

So, I don't know if you are aware, but autosexual is a real sexual orientation:

www.lgbtqia.wiki/wiki/Autosexual

I think the term "self love" or "self attraction" is what you mean. Finding yourself sexually arousing is a very normal part of life. It's not an inherently autosexual trait.
1 year
234   loading