Gaining

Waist size & growth speed

Always was around 190 pounds 32 inches. 6 months ago I was 200 pounds 34 inch waist and now today im 232 pounds 36 inch waist and im 5ft 11. My goal right now is 240 pounds and ultimately 250.
10 months

At 430 pounds, I was about 59 inches. Now (405) I'm probably about 57?
10 months

i am 280lb and 53 inch belly size and growing
10 months

At 270 belly is 56.5 inches. I am wearing size 40 pants below belly. One inch in circumference equals eight pounds.
9 months

I have a waist cicumference 53,5. I wear my pants deep below my stomach. I am 43 there. And I wear sizes 38-42. I currently weigh 243-249.
9 months

Fatsmagic:
Just wondered what sort of waist sizes you blokes are ?
I have been deliberately gaining for about 4 months now. I was a 33" waist up until I stopped weights/training/strict diet. I measured myself tonight, and I'm 38". So, 5" in 4 months.
I'm starting to feel quite porky, but I guess I'm not exactly fat yet, not compared to some of the amazing belly's I have seen on here !

Never thought about my waist size, although I do feeling fatter, I am not into checking my parameters all the time, in a year or so I will be fatter and maybe then I’ll check my waist size. For now I’m just enjoying the process.
9 months

I started out deliberately gaining at 40" with 177 lbs more than decade ago. I'm gaining the most fat pounds around my waist and I'm now with waist circumference of 49" and weight about 225 lbs.
7 months

Fatsmagic:
Just wondered what sort of waist sizes you blokes are ?
I have been deliberately gaining for about 4 months now. I was a 33" waist up until I stopped weights/training/strict diet. I measured myself tonight, and I'm 38". So, 5" in 4 months.
I'm starting to feel quite porky, but I guess I'm not exactly fat yet, not compared to some of the amazing belly's I have seen on here !

I was wearing 36" pants in July at 193lbs. Now the 40s are tight at around 215. I was wearing L shirts now I'm XL and some are 2XL. 20+ lbs isn't a lot, but it is when it's gained in 2months. I am getting extra chubby.
7 months
12   loading