General

Non-monogamous relationship tips

Recently had a talk with my gf and we both agreed we'd be more fulfilled sexually in a non-monogamous relationship. We are very much in love and don't want to separate, but also aren't particularly good at getting each other off. She is bi and primarily attracted to women, while I am mainly attracted to ssbbws. Though she is a little larger she is not interested in gaining or feederism, and can only get sexual satisfaction from a woman. We feel that having an open relationship sexually would help us both to achieve our desires while maintaining a strong bond romantically. We are not looking for a polyamorous relationship, just more freedom sexually. Does anyone have any tips for navigating this type of relationship?
5 years

Ghostfruit:
if neither of you are getting sexual satisfaction out of the other, maybe you�d be better off as friends?

I suspect that Ghostfruit is correct. A non-physical, non-sexual, romantic relationship would be pretty "thin gruel".
5 years

That is true Influz, but that is not what he said. He pretty much said they wanted sexual gratification and required it enough that they need to find it elsewhere.
5 years