introductions

hey, va beach girl wanting some socializing.1 week

I am on here because I enjoy the stories section and have some interest in maybe making friends with other women who share an interest in this sort of thing as I feel kind of alone about this.

I'm not interested in any feedee/feeder situation. I'm happily married. I just like food and I'm trying to feel less guilty about that and the weight I've put on.

I've recently hit a point where I feel mostly recovered from a long fight with anorexia so I'm now really trying to let myself eat more freely.

Hey.You definitely aren't alone in this.I love the stories too.Im a feeder/feedee but I know what you mean about feeling guilty about eating what you want and just enjoying it and liking your body whatever size it is.

ChubbyLoveGirl:
Hey.You definitely aren't alone in this.I love the stories too.Im a feeder/feedee but I know what you mean about feeling guilty about eating what you want and just enjoying it and liking your body whatever size it is.

Thanks for responding! Yeah, I think if I'm honest with myself, I do want to gain more weight. But I still have that voice in the back of my head that shames me sometimes so I bounce back and forth a lot. lol.

I still feel guilty sometimes too but I love food and life is for living.It helps that my lover and I both share this fetish.What are your favourite sort of stories? Mine are thin girl starting to get fat and love it .Just sensual yet dominating themes really

hey, va beach girl wanting some socializing.6 days

ChubbyLoveGirl:
I still feel guilty sometimes too but I love food and life is for living.It helps that my lover and I both share this fetish.What are your favourite sort of stories? Mine are thin girl starting to get fat and love it .Just sensual yet dominating themes really

Same! I am also a fan of one I read the other day about a girl who was into gaining and was trying to gain. I havenít read as many stories where the girl was going out of her way to gain as she was just someone caught in a situation where she gained unintentionally and later loved it.

I also like the idea of being tricked into gaining. Thatís always something thatís intrigued me.

hey, va beach girl wanting some socializing.6 days

ChubbySadie:
I am on here because I enjoy the stories section and have some interest in maybe making friends with other women who share an interest in this sort of thing as I feel kind of alone about this.

I'm not interested in any feedee/feeder situation. I'm happily married. I just like food and I'm trying to feel less guilty about that and the weight I've put on.

I've recently hit a point where I feel mostly recovered from a long fight with anorexia so I'm now really trying to let myself eat more freely.

Hi beautiful