Fat experiences

Male fupa

Al_Belly:
Does anyone else get excited when fat starts forming above the pubic area? It is such a real sign that I am not just chunky but becoming obese! It makes me want to grow fatter and fatter, especially when touching that super soft fat that forms there.

Yes, I love the super soft fat, and its effects "down below".
My pubic area has gotten puffy and has started to consume my soon-to-be, even shorter memeber. Will it still function???
5 years

Male fupa

I often try to imagine what this would be like, and how it would feel as I walk, too. Great topic. smiley
3 years

Male fupa

Al_Belly:
Does anyone else get excited when fat starts forming above the pubic area? It is such a real sign that I am not just chunky but becoming obese! It makes me want to grow fatter and fatter, especially when touching that super soft fat that forms there.

boundandfeed:
Yes, I love the super soft fat, and its effects "down below".
My pubic area has gotten puffy and has started to consume my soon-to-be, even shorter memeber. Will it still function???

i was a little alarmed when it first started to plump up, it was one of those things that signaled to me that i wasn't chubby anymore, i was getting fat.

my member is average sized, and while hard i would say the fupa covers maybe a third. maybe 3/4 when soft? but the fupa flesh is so soft, when your are having sex it compresses easily. i think even if it were covered completely you could still press the flesh back enough to make good use of it. smiley

would love to know if anyone else has had experience at very large sizes?
3 years

Male fupa

I was shocked when at first I noticed my fupa was swallowing up my male member when flaccid. But I am small to begin with. Makes it hard to pee while sitting down without making a mess. But I've become a fan of it.
3 years

Male fupa

Mine is getting big enough now to give me a thrill when walking up the stairs at home, especially when naked. Lovely feeling of it being squished between belly and thighs.
3 years

Male fupa

My fupa has also gotten really big now,
My little feller used to be average sized, no when it's soft it takes up almost all of it, and when hard 3/4 of it.
I love how big my fupa is getting it really turned me on, it's already more than a handful, and I want so much more, but I'm really starting to struggle shaving? It is very close to impossible now, and I'm not even that big compared to a lot of other gainers. What do you guys do? 😅🐖
3 years

Male fupa

This is one if the hottest parts of getting fatter. Mine has almost completely taken over down there, not that that has made me stop eating like I do...
3 years

Male fupa

This happened to me very suddenly. I didn't have much fat down there at all and then all of a sudden it piled on and in the space of about a year I lost almost three inches because it grew so much. I actually really liked it so I kind of want to intentionally grow it even more.
3 years

Male fupa

This is one of the reasons why I want to start intentionally gaining. It all sounds so good.
3 years