Fat experiences

Wht was the first comment you heard about your weight gain?

Last year we moved about 4 hours away from where we lived before. I gained about 30lbs and had to go back for a doctor's appt. to get things finished up to transfer. Anyway, there is this lady that works at the doctor's. Very friendly. We chat often when I am there. But, she is definitely outspoken. Well, I go there and see her. The first words out of her mouth "You got fat!" lol I was a little taken aback. I mean, I knew I gained. But, didn't think it was that noticeable to be classified as fat. Maybe chubby, lol. Well, not to her! Second words out of her mouth. "Guess you've been eating good since you moved, ya got fat!" She held nothing back, lol. I sheepishly agreed with her and that was about it for the small talk, lol.
2 years

LazyCoffe:
My mom said "KC! Your pants don't even zip up anymore?!"

What was your reaction?
2 years

Mine is usually * You look like you've been enjoying life" Me: Oh yeah? Them: well you're certainly eating well.
1 year

“It’s time you stick to sports…”
1 year

Most people don’t say anything, but 90% recognize someone who has gained some weight.

I swear there must be more FA’s then we really know about to varying degrees because people are fast water with other people gaining weight like we are or at least they love talking behind their backs.

My wife has never really liked gaining weight but when she does she just tries to ignore it until she diets they extra weight off. She was always the plumpest of all her friends and when they all got pregnant she kept all the weight a lot longer (very much to my liking). One of her friends who is taller and always much skinnier lost all her baby weight after her three kids right away. Several years later after being done with her babies all of. Sudden started to pack on the lbs. and became fatter than my wife at the time. I remember going for a get together at her home and my wife couldn’t stop talking on the drive home about how much weight her friend continues to pile on. “Shwwew, she has gotten BIG! I thought the last time I saw her she would have lost some weight or slowed down but tonight was a shock seeing how heavy she has gotten”. I would say a few things like, “she isn’t that much bigger” just to here her go in and on with the weight gain talk. My wife then said “are you kidding me, she is huge, not to mention she out eats me these days, did you see how many pieces of cake and cookies she had when the deserts came out?” I guess my wife just liked relishing I. The fact she was now the skinnier of the two for the first time ever. My wife being 5’ 3” and around 180-200 lbs. at the time but even when she was 150-160 lbs. before being pregnant and her friend was 5’ 9” 120 lbs. after being pregnant three times was now pushing 230-250 lbs.

I think people love seeing others get fatter but they just don’t say it to their face as much as behind their back. I am sure with all of you here there have been many conversations about your extra lbs. behind your back. 😂❤️
1 year

I hadn't been to a family holiday in a couple years and had gained about 40 lbs since the last time they had seen me, granted I had already starting to gain and no one was commenting. The first comment my Aunt made was "somebody needs to push themselves away from the table!" While simultaneously slapping my belly. It would have been fine if it stopped there, we had a laugh and moved on, but then others brought attention to it the rest of the evening.
1 year

Don't know if this was the first ever, but the first one I remember, I was still fairly small even by typical standards, much less feederism standards.

I was about 150 lbs at the time (hardly big by any definition), but for some reason I thought wearing an M-sized shirt that day was a good idea. Someone then joked that perhaps I've been enjoying too much fast food, then he lightly poked me in the gut. I took that as a sign that I best not wear that shirt out in public anymore, but it was nice to get some acknowledgement of my weight gain. I just let it go after that, and no one went on about it, and I didn't make any excuse for it.

It's true though, that the shirt was way too snug and tight, and would barely button. I still have that shirt though, in spite of gaining an additional 20 lbs since then and it's way, way too snug for public use now. But I digress.
1 year
123   loading