Gaining

Male gainers: thoughts on wearing bras?

TubofLard:
Okay guys, real question: what are your thoughts on wearing bras be in genuine or as a form of embarrassment (especially comparing with a female feeder) and feeders in general what are your thoughts on your male feedees wearing bras?

Perhaps in the future bras for men will become common. Jiggly moobs can be a little annoying sometimes
4 years

A lot of men have breasts larger than women who wear bras.
4 years

Being able to fill out a bra and a bikini top was a major goal for me. I love the idea of having to wear bras every day.
4 years

Do you think men would complain the same as women do?
4 years

boundandfeed:
Do you think men would complain the same as women do?

Someone asks how you can tell a crossdresser from a transsexual: A crossdresser can't wait to put a bra on, a transsexual can't wait to take it off.
4 years

bills225:
I'm not there yet, but my moobs are getting bigger and softer. It's something I had never considered, but if I could find something comfortable, I might give it a shot.

What would a piggy or feeder recommend for moob support?
4 years

ShakesSphere:
I order bras online from Junonia, which makes plus size exercise clothing. The bras have no cup size so it's just a matter of getting the band size right.

The same as junoactive, or is this a different company? Could you give a model # and or line?

Want to be sure I get the correct item.
4 years

TJluvsbgbllys:
So, my Male piggy wears bras. I wear a 40D and he's definitely bigger than me now. I enjoy taking him for fittings. I don't know who gets more embarrassed, him or the salesperson. But, afterwards I always treat him to a stuffing at the closest buffet!! I know he gets turned on by it. Truly, I think he's more comfortable when he wears one. Since like most of us, it's not comfortable when your boobs are flopping around!

Ace of spadez:
This is really cute. Hopefully my gf will do the same for me.
4 years

I would live to take my fatty to get measured and if the women asks I would say cos he's a good pig and next would be a snout
4 years

I love the idea that my moobs are big enough for a bra. Picked up a few sports bras to wear around the house. Would love it if I was bigger and got teased about my moobs.

Never really thought of wearing them for actual support but I guess that could work.
4 years
123   loading