Lifestyle tips

"flabby, fat and lazy" your opinion

Either way works for me. Unless your trying to gain,,, Then I would prefer to bring you the food.
5 years

Of course, there will probably be different responses.

If you ask me, I prefer independence. Otherwise, it would be unbalanced and is an extra bit of responsibility I don't want.

I really don't relish the idea of having to provide constant, 24/7 assistance that requires something every hour, or more often. That sounds like a nurse in a long-term care facility. If I wanted to work in healthcare, I would have went to medical school and got that M.D.

It would also significantly interfere with certain things I would like to do in life I consider important. I'd like to have kids, for one thing. This introduces a number of practical considerations. For one thing, I need to believe that if something bad were to happen to me, any children would be well taken care of, particularly if they're still little. I often consider reality, because this is something I actually want to see happen.

Other practical, realistic financial and time considerations are well, if I have any wish to achieve certain life goals, basically she needs to make a decent salary. That and there needs to be enough money so she can follow her hobbies and interests as well, since it's not all about me. Kids are costly.

I do expect her to be able to be independent, assuming access to typical modern technology in an urban environment. I also look for ambition, and don't find laziness attractive. I don't mean anything crazy like running an uphill marathon. But every year, there's fewer and fewer jobs that require a certain degree of physical fitness. More and more of them are the kind where you sit down on your widening butt all day.

There's all sorts of highly meaningful career options where she can be fat and still do them. Teacher, accountant, lawyer, and so on. Even nurses are sometimes obese.

So basically, I see no reason why I can't have both and have it all.
5 years

Personally, independent.

But to each their own.
5 years