lifestyle tips

home security system2 weeks

Do you use any in your house? Is it worth buying?

home security system2 weeks

I installed mine a few months ago and don't have any regrets. Of course, it's necessary to choose reliable security company which can help you to find a perfect system for your house. In Calgary I applied to Union Alarm unionalarm.com/, it is one of the best security companies in our area. They did all work at the highest level.

home security system1 week

Im not judging, but this seems like an odd place to ask for a home security system.

I guess the "life tips" forum can host a variety of questions.

Now, It is worth buying one since it shows you take good care of your household. I don't know local conditions but make sure it is connected to an alarm receiving center. Hence if it is activated cops are alerted.

I went for insurance coverage instead - literally too lazy to have installed one. - I have only to do the paperwork. The big issue here is the mess I would have to cope with if there is a break in.

Put a alarm on the refrigerator door so nobody breaks into the refrigeratorsmiley

There is more competition in the home security market than there used to be and the services are more sophisticated, allowing you to monitor the home remotely and set the alarm using your mobile, for example. So it's important to have a clear understanding of what you actually need versus what might be "nice to have". One way to differentiate is whether the company offers a "certificate" which can be used to get a discount on your homeowners policy. This may require you to install a smoke alarm, for example.

My massive distrust of any marketing alarm is going off loudly! I would say that the two people on top know each others and this is just a spam attempt to sell people alarm systems.
Their pics aren't even real but are stock photos. No sale. That's 100% off folks! :-)

daver58:
My massive distrust of any marketing alarm is going off loudly! I would say that the two people on top know each others and this is just a spam attempt to sell people alarm systems.
Their pics aren't even real but are stock photos. No sale. That's 100% off folks! :-)

Yeah, I kinda thought that too. Still is a really weird place to do such an ad though. Based on their post histories, I'd say that the top two posters do know each other. It would appear that there are real people behind these accounts as well based on how they've responded to outside stimuli before.

Absolutely brilliant. Since they hired that online marketing agency, Union Alarm in Calgary has been overwhelmed with enquiries from people with unusual kinks and fetishes.

What a bizzare topic for this site. I have Ring and a dog which about does it. That's all it takes for most criminals to just choose the next house.