Gaining

In need of advice

I started gaining last fall using heavy cream (30% fat). It worked well, but the taste got me nauseous, so I quit it. After that my weight stagnated. I started again this january since I'd found out that it tasted pretty okay with some fruit syrup.

I'd kept drinking half a liter (1 pint) for about 2.5 weeks. It worked well, I gained like a kg a week. The issue is that I started to dislike the taste and couldn't find another syrup that made it taste good again. Somehow they make it very thick and I'm not sure why. Maybe there's something in the heavy cream here that makes it thicken if I add sugar to it. So I took a break again. I kept gaining very slowly.

Last week I started drinking it again, but since I still couldn't find anything to make it taste good so I need some advices. I'm committed to it so I usually chug it very quickly between breakfast and lunch. If I drink it in the afternoon, it makes my dizzy for the rest of the day. This way I don't feel the taste and I'm feeling completely fine, too. And after that I can also eat something tasty so it's a win-win.

So I have two questions.

How do you drink it? Do you add something to it? I've read the 50-50% heavy cream and milk or heavy cream and chocolate milk combos, but they didn't really work for me.

Also, how much can one drink per day safely? Since I've been okay with half a liter, I've been wondering if I could have twice as much. Is there a limit of how much fat the body could use as calories?
5 years

In need of advice

I use a shot of Torani or Grenadine syrup per pint plus maybe a bit of vanilla extract.
5 years