Events

Hay chilenos acá?

me alegra ver gente que habla castellano, yo soy de España
4 years

Hay chilenos acá?

la apreciaci�n es menor comparado con los pa�ses angloparlantes, cuesta encontrar personas que les guste esto
Por cierto eres muy guapa
4 years

Hay chilenos acá?

hozico0:
la apreciaci�n es menor comparado con los pa�ses angloparlantes, cuesta encontrar personas que les guste esto
Por cierto eres muy guapa

Ladylulu:
gracias eres muy amable 😊

Gracias a ti, aquí te sentirás apreciada,
4 years

Hay chilenos acá?

Englilsh language only please. See the website rules at fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules.
4 years

Hay chilenos acá?

hiccupx:
Englilsh language only please. See the website rules at fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules.

ok
4 years

Hay chilenos acá?

hiccupx:

Not that i speak anything else, but that seems like kind of a bummer man. Can't google translate help on the moderating end?
4 years

Hay chilenos acá?

Great insight Influx!

There is also the question of community. Seems to me the site has made a good effort at encouraging community and that gets difficult if multiple languages are used, It will tend to break up by language ... soon there might well be a request to split all the tabs up to sort by language resulting in multiple sites in reality.

It is all up to the site owner of course, but that does not seem to be vision being pursued.
4 years

Hay chilenos acá?

Just a point about diversity. Diversity is great. But diversity, is when different views, cultures, etc. are brought together, interact and become "greater than the sum of the parts".

The use of multiple languages may be more likely to make the site splinter by language. This is not really diversity, it is just multiple insular groups.
4 years

Hay chilenos acá?

Thanks Influx.

Just to be clear, this is NOT directed at Influx, she as always seemed very reasonable, but rather just from me thinking about the general topic. (There are some folks who tend to draw conclusions too quickly)

Diversity also does not mean we are all going to agree. Rather, we should respect each other, listen to each other and recognize we can "do our own thing" so long as we don't attack each other.

There seems to be a wing of every group that demands that respecting them means agreeing with them. On the face of it, this demand that "diversity means you have to agree with me" makes no sense, but they are a very vocal bunch.
4 years