Gaining

Belly hard not soft

So its been a long while since Ive logged in, probably longer since a post. Im frustrated. Im 315ish, but I feel skinny. Im not. But Im not as soft and fat as I want to be. And my belly is mostly hard. The bottom bit is soft, but my belly is firm to the touch. Is there a way to fix this? I see so many people with soft bellies. I want one. Thanks in advance.
5 years

Belly hard not soft

I'd love to have a hard belly... 😞
5 years

Belly hard not soft

napataatti:
I'd love to have a hard belly... 😞

But why? it doesnt feel good to touch U_U
5 years

Belly hard not soft

Softness feels more like a feminine thing, I think. If I could, I'd love to grow a big, hard belly. Must be genetics, but every time I gain I end up getting just softer. That's why I don't want to gain too much...
5 years

Belly hard not soft

napataatti:
Softness feels more like a feminine thing, I think. If I could, I'd love to grow a big, hard belly. Must be genetics, but every time I gain I end up getting just softer. That's why I don't want to gain too much...

Ahh. Yeah, thats part of why I want softer. It makes me feel more "feminine".
5 years

Belly hard not soft

Well that's understandable. 😀

There was some discussion on the forum about visceral fat vs. subcutaneous fat and what foods causes them. It's a lot about genetics, but you should be able to "help" your genetics a bit with a proper diet. Heavy cream and other dairy products with lots of fat should do the trick...
5 years

Belly hard not soft

napataatti:
Well that's understandable. 😀

There was some discussion on the forum about visceral fat vs. subcutaneous fat and what foods causes them. It's a lot about genetics, but you should be able to "help" your genetics a bit with a proper diet. Heavy cream and other dairy products with lots of fat should do the trick...

damn genetics.

I will take a look. Thank you!!!
5 years