Gaining

Poll: what age/size were you when you decided to gain?

I've yo-yo dieted all my life...when I was 18(1997), I weight 225, then 2 years later I got down to 180(1999).
I wish I could remember, but around 2001, I was in college that I discovered the wg/eating groups/chat. I was so aroused that I would chat online all night while eating. My weight ballooned up to 253 by 2002. I did give up Pepsi(3 cans/day) and joined a gym & got down to 229. I went on some medications and ballooned up to 275 by 2004. Even though I loved my soft belly and breasts, I felt guilty, so then I went on a diet and got down to 235....but I have never lost the urge/desire to binge and gain. LOL
I would love to hear from other FF who made a decision to gain OR other FF who live with family(like I do) and struggle to keep their urges hidden. Do you still binge every so often.
16 years

Since last year. I've been considering for a long, long time, and have discussed it many times with those closest to me, and finally decided to take the plunge.
16 years

fatpiggy2 wrote:
by the time i was 10 i weighed 150 pounds and i was only 5'1.
ever since i've been on and off gaining on purpose until a couple months ago when i decided to gain on purpose and stick with it. im now 18.

We are a lot a like! By the time I was 13, I weight 183 lbs and I was only 5' 6"

If you don't mind me asking, how much do u weigh now?
If you ever want some company while eating, definitely PM me smiley
16 years

i think the first wg site i went to was when i was 8 or 9 but before that i always drew pictures of really huge people and i also wrote to the tooth fairy asking to be as big as my house! lol i found that letter a couple days ago but i started actively gaining at 12....every time my parents would leave the house id make a box of pasta and eat the whole thing. my parents left the house a lot and by the time i was 14 i weighed 210 pounds smileysmileysmiley since then ive gained another 170
16 years

I've been tubby ever since I was about four years old. And in the back of my head I guess I always knew that I wanted to be fat, mainly bc of the dreams I had of a fairy turning me into a giant blob of fat every night. I was about thirteen, and nearly 250lbs, when I discovered my first wg site, fattenup2.com. I was fascinated by the fact that people actually wanted to get fat, thats when i started to stuff myself in order to gain.
15 years

yea uh onigumo....ur not supposed to put links to other sites on here and now that i went to it... its not a WG site anymore...its a breast augmentation site..plz edit ur post
15 years

I've always had a thing for plus-sized girls, I think since I was about 15. When I was 17, I did my deb with the biggest girl in my school year level. Now I'm 26, I still love BBW's, and I'm encouraging my (5'6" 200lsmiley wife to put on a few more kg, and she wants me to put on a few, which I dont mind doing.
15 years

I was 18. I had just started my second semester of college, tipping the scales at a whopping 145 lbs. I had been as high as 170 in high school, but I had gotten pretty thin my senior year.

I had known I liked bigger women for years, and seeing them gain weight was a huge turn on for me. I had been toying with the idea of gaining weight for a few weeks when I pulled up to Wendy's one Sunday afternoon for supper. I ordered my usual chicken sandwich, and when the person on the other end of the speaker asked if I wanted to up size my fries and drink. I thought "Well, why not?" Been gaining ever since.
10 years

I was 22 when I began actively gaining on purpose on a New Years Day. Like many of you I was always fascinated by big and gaining women. The desire for myself to gain got stronger and stronger as I got older. I began at the start weight of 147 pounds. I'm a little over 260 now.
10 years