Fat experiences

Petite woman who loves really fat men

Not a petite girl but on my way to get thinner, I just am IN LOVE with the contrast 🌈
4 years

Yes to this thread! Contrast is super appealing like cuddling up next to him on the couch and your torso being the same size as his leg, and just sinking into his comfy chest and belly. Contrast is great ☺️
4 years

jamiela33:
yes! im a petite woman myself. i’ve always been into bigger men. now i want to stuff them smiley
that would be wonderful smiley
4 years

jamiela33:
yes! im a petite woman myself. i’ve always been into bigger men. now i want to stuff them smiley
why always so far away!? lol
4 years

Ditzy:
When I was really skinny in high school I was attracted to the fattest guys in school.
I usually had to ask them if they had a girlfriend or if they wanted to go out on a date.
Very seldom did they ask me out first.
What is crazy about this is that one I was more in shape no female spoke to me even as an athlete but once I got over three hundred pounds women who were way smaller than I came out of the woodwork.
4 years

saturn:
Not a petite girl but on my way to get thinner, I just am IN LOVE with the contrast 🌈

Daain:
Can't wait to see how you will evolve, good luck with your journey πŸ’

Thank you! πŸ“
3 years

Absolutely, I’ve been underweight my whole life, but have always been attracted to fat and gaining. I have no interest in actually gaining myself, but I love cuddling with my boyfriend who’s at least 3x my size. The contrast is great!
3 years

I've always had a huge attraction to petite women.

I think because I'm used to the scale of my own body, so they just seem so impossible. It's almost like: how can someone be so small and still have room for all their internal organs? πŸ˜‰ How do they eat anything and still fit in to their tiny little clothes?
Similarly, being larger I'm used to my own slow and ponderous movement, but the way petite women move is just so effortless and graceful. I love watching them move.

I just find them fascinating πŸ˜…
3 years

I'm glad there's people that like men when their fat.
3 years

Petitegirl:
Hey guys,
Are here any petite women like me that love fat men? And do any really fat men love petite women?
I would love to date/feed somebody that weights like 4-6 times as much as i do!
I love cuddeling fat men and touching there belly! I also love eating together!

I really love petite woman, the contrast between a petite woman and me is so hot, Im already very fat and can't whait to get much bigger, thinking about me Weighing up to 6 times their weight is something I can't whait to be.
3 years
12   loading