Gaining

The switch

Absolutely. For years I denied my fetish, convinced that nobody would ever want me if I was fat and that my life would be better if I was thin. So I dieted way down, but I was miserable. Always hungry and disgusted at how much better strangers treated me. Losing a large amount of weight reveals just how shallow most people are.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I craved the feeling of a full belly. And around that time I discovered feedism and the FA community. I could have both food and a romantic partner! So I decided to embrace my fat. I ate what I wanted and slowly packed on the pounds.

Later I tried being a feedee and liked it. Same with mutual feeding, as long as my partner wants to stay smaller than me. Now I am 354 lbs and loving it!
5 years

The switch

sweetfattie:
Absolutely. For years I denied my fetish, convinced that nobody would ever want me if I was fat and that my life would be better if I was thin. So I dieted way down, but I was miserable. Always hungry and disgusted at how much better strangers treated me. Losing a large amount of weight reveals just how shallow most people are.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I craved the feeling of a full belly. And around that time I discovered feedism and the FA community. I could have both food and a romantic partner! So I decided to embrace my fat. I ate what I wanted and slowly packed on the pounds.

Later I tried being a feedee and liked it. Same with mutual feeding, as long as my partner wants to stay smaller than me. Now I am 354 lbs and loving it!

Love reading your explanation and I for one am so happy for you. I went through a similar experience 20+ years ago. I love to eat and have been naturally attracted to fat women ever since I can remember. I went through numerous diets, weight going up and down, and I finally said enough. I decided in my mid-30s to eat what I want, when I wanted and let nature take its course. I was so happy I did and slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. over a 10 year period. After reaching 305 lbs. I have leveled off around 280 which seems to be my natural set point and love living a life of delicious food, a full belly and being a BHM.
5 years