Fat experiences

Embarrassing gaining comments from friends/fam?

Idk what it is, perhaps its my career in the field of sports/fitness, but I just love hearing the comments that people tell me about in this fetish, specific to when someone close to you makes a comment/physically touches you about your weight. etc.

Im a feeder, and although I haven't found that submissive feedee IRL for a meet yet, or a potential date from someone connected to this fetish, hearing these comments makes me believe that this person is out there and have to keep trying smiley

Please indulge me with any or all of your embarrassing or erotic comments you have received from those close to you, and if your a feedee by all means feel free drop me a line!
5 years

SahX:
I'm not discussing about my sexuality with my family. It doesn't concerns them and neither does theirs to me.

I hear ya.. Sometimes u just get those comments whether you were talking to them or not.. Just pass judgment because they feel a certain way things like that..
5 years

Simba_CA:
My friends are my family and they kinda put it together based on my dating track record. I�m completely open about it with them. Everyone outside of my inner circle doesn�t need to know. Either way I do what makes me happy and encourage others to do the same. This applies to any aspect of your life. You only have one, live it the way you want to.

cool man enjoy
5 years

SahX:
I'm not discussing about my sexuality with my family. It doesn't concerns them and neither does theirs to me.

km3244:
I hear ya.. Sometimes u just get those comments whether you were talking to them or not.. Just pass judgment because they feel a certain way things like that..

Suprised to hear that bc I have met African women here where I live and they all carry a few lbs on them..

SahX:
To be honest, whether they had a judgement about it is not worthwhile at all to my regard.

Coming from a family of African origin, we have the luxury - or thereof, the very handicap - to think from the perspective of both our home culture and the ones who colonized us... considering that we came from the regions that has been occupied by French speaking folks, you guess that when my relatives learnt about the significant size gap between my frequentations, their react forthright shift between a flustering mix of pride, stupor and loudmouthing disdain.

Cannot deal with people who has unconsciously taught you your ejtire life that fuller figured women are the epitome of our cultural aesthetic standards but cannot deal with the fact you aren't bothered by details such like accounts about a girl you used to hang out who had casually went back-and-forth from thin to passably overweight for years or tabout how you consider Ashley Graham as been at her best shape in 2016 but somehow a semi-fraud now.
5 years

Simba_CA:
My friends are my family and they kinda put it together based on my dating track record. I�m completely open about it with them. Everyone outside of my inner circle doesn�t need to know. Either way I do what makes me happy and encourage others to do the same. This applies to any aspect of your life. You only have one, live it the way you want to.

km3244:
cool man enjoy

Simba_CA:
I hope you get to a point where our adopt a similar outlook on life. You should do what makes you happy man.

Im definitely trying to, where i live in nyc area many people are all about fitness etc, its tough to find someone in this area who actually is into the whole side of gaining etc
5 years

roflmao:
I'd recommend to look online for someone, it's kind of an awkward thing to bring up in real life.

I agree, there out there, but i feel like its a chance encounter more than anything.. Best bet is to meet someone on here or a similar forum and try and plan to meet that way
5 years