Fat experiences

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

So I realized I like bigger bodies from cartoons when I was younger and really enjoyed the idea of people getting softer and fatter.
But after my first accidental stuffing session I've loved the feel and the added weight and I'm not planning on looking back anytime soon!
3 years

Vanni:
Have always loved fat women cuz my mum is and that is when I realised it's just what I wanna be, it brings this special feeling and it's literally everything I want even though i can fairly say I'm skinny at the moment but then I still love me!!!

Just wait until you go through the transition and notice the changes that people never talk about like the first time like how you feel you gut hang below your shirt so you will love the new feel of it all
3 years

Vanni:
Have always loved fat women cuz my mum is and that is when I realised it's just what I wanna be, it brings this special feeling and it's literally everything I want even though i can fairly say I'm skinny at the moment but then I still love me!!!

WideJuan76:
Just wait until you go through the transition and notice the changes that people never talk about like the first time like how you feel you gut hang below your shirt so you will love the new feel of it all

John Smith:
We are not even sure the first thing that will pop up from her weight transition might be a belly. She's not a man.

Built like she actually are, she could as well wind up all portly and pear-shaped, who knows?

I have to concur. It is based on genetics
3 years

FatMe:
I connected all dots only 4 years ago and I'm 42 now. Now when I look back I cant believe how I neglected all red flags and didn't even give it a thought...in the country where I live being fat is so stigmatized that ppl literally hate and shame openly every fat person. also, almost no one is fat here. My parents were the same - they were teasing me about my weight during my teen years and I wasn't even fat then... so I was always trying to lose etc... I just recently REMEMBERED that I used to make padding back then while I was starving and craving to be thin... and I did that when I was home alone and my mind made me forget that. 4 years ago I saw a huge woman on the street. she was barely walking and that triggered a gainer in me. i started as a small game to treat myself and I didn't stop since. I gained from 185 pounds to 330 pounds in less then 4 years but I was gaining slowly at the beginning and since quarantine my gain accelerated and I gained almost 80 pounds in 4 months. Im determined to keep on going so far

330 is impressive and sexy smiley i wanna help you keep it going beautiful queen
3 years

FangBang:
I think it first started at age five when I made friends with a new girl in class and she invited me over to her house to play after school and stay for dinner. She took me into the lounge to say hi to her mum and she was enormous! Her backside took up a good bit of the two seater couch and she had a huge belly, I was dumbstuck & fascinated as I never saw anyone that fat outside of cartoons. As I got a little bit older I remember seeing the original Willy Wonka and the infamous blueberry scene made me feel things I hadn't felt before, and from that day on I used to stuff my pj's as I imagined myself slowly getting fatter and rounder, turning into a giant human beach ball. My granny inadvertently helped me realise I wanted to be fat as when I would stay with her at the weekends while my parents worked she would let me have all the sweets & junk food I wanted as my parents were quite strict in that regard. I loved going to the sweet shop down the hill on a friday and coming back with a bag full of junk for me, spending all weekend playing my playstation in the spare room and stuffing my face without consequence. The binging on junk food continued at home (in secret) and by the time my parents noticed I was getting pretty chubby I was in the "baby fat" stage so they put it down to that and I continued to grow. I loved seeing the changes in my body as I started getting bigger, especially seeing my belly start to bulge. I used to, and sometimes still do, fantasize about having a huge round belly that makes me look like a pregnant woman past my due date but revelling in the fact my constant gorging and lack of exercise made it so big & the only baby in there would be a food baby. I found this site at 16 after googling "big belly woman" out of curiosity and made an account at 18, I've been here ever since & my love of weight gain and being fat has only grown...funnily enough so has my waistline.

I love tall and big women and i have since i was 13 kinda young but it’s when it all started now i like em big and round or tall and big like over 6’1 i just feel protected by them and i love how cuddly bigger girls are and it’s awesome i used to be a bigger guy in high school but it was muscle and then lost a lot
3 years

I became fascinated with being fat since I was a child. I wanted to be fat just like my aunts were. By the time that I was an adult, I was totally obsessed with being and becoming fat. So I stopped exercising and began to eat more. When I weighed in at 200-lbs. I doubled the amount of food. Now, I'm 50-lbs. away from being 300-lbs.
3 years

I remember being a teenager. My best friend and his sister were both big, I remember seeing his sister and wanting to be as big as she was. I remember when I was 14 I had gained a bit of weight and my parents were concerned, I was happy with the weight I gained but I probably shouldn't have said it out loud. :V I remember saying I wanted to be like my friend's sister, that didn't help matters... I was slightly overweight then. Anyways I'm happy that I'm obese now. smiley I can't wait for my BMI to continue increasing.
1 year

I had been reading the stories on this site "as a joke" until I finally realized that I actually like being fat and wanted to be fatter.
1 year

angelhoney:
I�ve known ever since I was a little kid, I would stuff pillows under my dress and fantasize about being force fed. I think it has much to do with my mom being very restrictive of my diet, she never let me eat candy or junk food as a kid or teenager.

Sativah_sauce:
Yeah I had a similar experience and have fantasised about being fat and force fed for as long as I can remember. It was something i was very ashamed of as a kid which is where i think the force feeding fantasy came into it, to deter shame by having someone else do it to me 'against my will' ~ sure.. Hahaha also my parents were very restrictive with what I ate and made junk food a reeeaaally special treat

Yeah, totally got it. I had the same experience like both of you. I awaken from the middle classes of primary school, also packed pillows in my clothes, and drew stuff. I gained a bit during 3class. But my parents weren't very respectful of that. They poked me and had some comments (and after this all I became ashamed of this for like a decade) after I remained fit or kind of.
In 2019 I finally remembered that I'm into it but it was very hard to realise and gain confidence because of previous trauma. But at least I started. Then in the end of the year I got into relationships and later in April 2020 I started to gain and somewhat introduced this to my boyfriend. I liked that, but unfortunately he didn't understand me properly so I stopped during june.😢

Funfact: my fattest pictures are from that era, but now I am skinny and will not start to gain until I will live alone or with partner/feeder
1 year

From the very beginning. When it finally happened, I freaked out. Go figure.
1 year
2345   loading