Fat experiences

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

This dates back to when I was a kid. I remember before going to sleep, as I lay in bed, I would stuff pillows underneath my covers to make it look like I had gained a lot of weight. I started googling fat versions of my favorite characters from the video games I played. The idea of being big always interested me.

High school was when I fully immersed myself in the WG community on DeviantArt. And now after graduating and turning 18, I made an account on this site to see what happens! Still not 100% sure if I want to pursue weight gain, but maybe all I need is a bit of encouragement to set the ball rolling? Who knows?
4 years

Probably when I was 12 or 13 with the pillow stuffing and such

Then around 15 I learned that this was actually a thing and I wasn't the only one xD
4 years

I first realised that I liked fat when I went to a wedding at around 6 or 7 years old. I played with my belly at the reception. When I was 10, I had a crush on a cousin who was very large. Later I went through a padding stage in my teens and started gaining once I went to college. There was no internet in those days and it is only in the last 10 years or so that I have found like-minded people.
I'm 64 now so have been a gainer on and off for getting on for 60 years. I'm 310 lbs and married to a lovely lady of 270 lbs.
4 years

As a teenager aswell. I started with 53 kg and I‘m now 85 kg. My friends don‘t know. Even my husband doesn‘t know.
4 years

I have always been big so as you learn to love yourself, I learnt to love fat.

I always saw the big girls at school and thought, they are who I want to be with. Soft, warm and cuddly. As I started liking fat more, gender seemed to pale into insignificance.

I remember my first experience of mutual gaining. After school a delightful and large girl, and I would get off at an earlier bus stop and go to the local shop, where we would buy crisps, pastries and chocolate. We would eat them on a park bench together and all the while I thought about her getting fatter. Occasionally the thought that I was getting fatter would crop up. I just found that hotter.
4 years

I remember partially filling a ball with water, cramming it into my pants and stepping on the scale. I was in elementary school, so it was quite a while back.
4 years

I remember asking once pretty generally what being fat was like, since I'd always been curious.

My response was something to the effect of "It's like having a lot of pizza dough as a belly" and that notion rather turned me on. I'd been trying to gain since.
4 years

I had a relationship with a girl that didn't want to gain weight for me, so I was pretty frustrated inside. When I had a new girlfriend, I didn't want to put pressure on her, so I asked myself "Why not gain a little weight myself?". Since then, I have no thoughts about fattening my girlfriend even if I'm happy when she gain a little, she do what she wants.
4 years

iwantanimalfries:
When did you realize that being fat turns you on? Did you always know that you preferred big bodies?

I was in my teens and had the opportunity to see fat bellies bouncing and jiggling. It was incredibly hot, and I found myself wishing that I could be fat and experience a jiggly belly for myself.
3 years

I didn't realize this until my ex said to me that made me see it differently. She said that: "Now that you developed skills to encourage and support a feeder; what will happen when there is no one else to feed ?" Eventually, some will turn that in on themselves but I didn't want to believe it until I eventually saw that she liked it and because I liked her it grow from there. Which led to me liking it more than she did because I got amazed at the new sensations that came with it like my moobs rubbing against my shirt or my side fat grabbing my shirts and getting my shirt stuck in my side fat to the first time that I felt my gut slap against the middle part of my thigh as I walked. I want to see what else I can further feel in the near future.
3 years
12345   loading