Fattening others

Anyone else turned off by partner exercising?

I prefer and practice no exercise. Lack of excessive makes really soft fat all over ones body.
4 years

I understand the value of exercise and health, but since I stopped exercising years ago due to a shoulder injury and began putting on weight, I don’t have any urge to exercise now. Plus the fact that I’m definitely much less strong now and terribly unfit is quite a turn on. It’s also a big relief not to worry about any physical activity. Maybe I’m saying too much but I love the fact that my feeder can overpower me and force more food into me. Any opinions on what I’ve said?
4 years

Only, if it's an unhealthy obsession.

And if my partner has a problem with me trying to keep a basic level of fitness, she is being unreasonable.
4 years

Yes it's a total turn-off for me. When my feedee just mentions he should exercise to stay healthy I can't help but make a disgusted face... He has a pretty active lifestyle so it's ok. But exercising on purpose is a real turn off...

Once I stopped dating a guy because he went to the gym 3 times a week and talked about it constantly... unbearable. He didn't really know I was a feeder and there were other reasons to break-up... but that was part of it.
3 years

NeverSayWhen:
I like exercising with my wife and try to encourage her to go to the gym from time to time. I get to see her stretch and bounce and I watch all the jiggles that come with.

Fat girls exercising can be fun! I especially like getting behind one on an elliptical or treadmill. A giant ass and an overhanging belly quivering with each step. Heavenly.

In the long run, thirty minutes of exercise won't spoil her gains, especially if she's always reaching for snacks right after as a reward.

This couldn't be more true. For me there is nothing sexier than watching a fatty trying to exercise. It's arousing.
3 years

Not necessarily turned off, but definitely more turned on by watching them be greedy and lazy.
But if a partner was turned off by my exercising, well she'd have to find a lot of creative ways to keep me away from it i guess 😝
3 years

Bob:
Not really sure where to post this, but I've noticed I get turned off when guys mention exercising/wanting to exercise lol. Rational brain says it's ok, but sex brain is a bit disappointed.

Yeah I don’t want to hear about a feedee exercising I realise it happens but I don’t want to think about it.
3 years

Excerise is not really a turn off. I think it can be a turn on in the instance that your fat boyfriend/girlfriend's body jiggles wildly throughout their routine. It sounds amazing to watch. However, I don't want them really stopping their gluttony hunger as that would be a big turn off.
3 years

Yup, the honestly the real reason I’m here. I can’t find a big woman that wants to STAY big.
3 years

I’m surprised this thread is still going strong!

I’ve kind of changed now that I’ve found someone I really love and care about. I want them to not get too big and to still be somewhat healthy.
3 years
1234   loading