Fattening others

Anyone else turned off by partner exercising?

Bob:
I’ve kind of changed now that I’ve found someone I really love and care about. I want them to not get too big and to still be somewhat healthy.

I think that's just the difference between fantasy and reality. There tends to be a lot of "one handed typing" on this forum from people who swear they want to gaining to continue until immobility (or even death 🙄), but in real life it tends to be very different for most people when it's happening to someone they actually care about (or themselves).
3 years

Exercise doesn't make that much of a difference in weight gain if you're also eating a ton of calories. It does, however, help a fat person retain their mobility and health longer.

I personally enjoy gentle yoga for its calming effect on my anxiety, and swimming. I feel so graceful in the water, it keeps me cool (I overheat easily), and I'm always RAVENOUS when I get out of the pool. Pretty sure that the amount I eat post-swim more than makes up for the calories burned! If you're having trouble keeping up your appetite, take a quick swim.
3 years

I like when I say I’m going to work out and my partner makes an excuse for me not to. It’s not my fault I didn’t work out. Even though I never had any intention of working out because I have come to hate exercise
3 years

PlumpPorker:
Workout at the gym and then stuff yourself when you get home, making the gym pointless haha
omg yes such a turn off ewwww
3 years

Oddly no. She gets a glow, gets a sweat on and gets hungry. Plus there's the undulation.

Further to that, in the longer term, her posture is better hence hey belly and breasts stick out more.

Don't get men wrong. She looks great on the couch, filling the face, but fat in motion does something for me.
3 years

My ex had a home gym and I used to watch him sometimes if I was in that part of the house.
He was really buffed and very muscular.
Totally hot and very attractive for an older man.
I found it pretty hot actually.
Not the hot and sweaty part but his tight body was super sexy.
3 years

I'm not into contrast, so real talk is that it is a turn off. I'm not for everybody, so that's why I like to keep the circle small.
3 years

Ditzy:
My ex had a home gym and I used to watch him sometimes if I was in that part of the house.
He was really buffed and very muscular.
Totally hot and very attractive for an older man.
I found it pretty hot actually.
Not the hot and sweaty part but his tight body was super sexy.
And here I thought you liked a big soft man.
3 years

I do rickeb but he happened to be very fit.
I always dated big guys in high school and college.
Actually dating a very large man currently. I love fat/chubby guys.
3 years

Ditzy:
I do rickeb but he happened to be very fit.
I always dated big guys in high school and college.
Actually dating a very large man currently. I love fat/chubby guys.
You don't know how much I wish there were more lovely ladies like you.
3 years
1234   loading