Clothes padding

Make your fat feel heavier

What’s been most useful to me is finding a spherical stuffed animal (I use the Jack-Jack from Target), tearing the seam open, and adding beans and rice. It’s cheap and relatively mess-free. To keep it up, I use Spanx that are a size too big for me.
3 years

I pad like, once a year. (I don't get the house to myself for hours very often LOL!) When I do, I love the size but *really* want to feel the weight.

I keep considering making a denim jumpsuit with pockets in all the right places (and a pee hole). Denim would be tough enough to carry the weight, *and* stay put, unlike some sweatpants or other things I've tried. Filling the various sized pockets I could make, with the above mentioned weighted round pillow or stuffy, bean bags, etc, and then a layer of softness before putting on the bigger clothes, would be ideal for me.

I enjoy feeling the larger size, but working against the weight excites me even more! But... Opportunity doesn't come often. smiley MAN, that would be awesome though.
3 years

I am part of a re-enactment group we focuse on 12th to 13th century and as so i own severa chainmail armors, so my ideea to add weight to the suit was to take one or more of the several chainmail shirts and put it under the padding. Adds around 25 - 35 pounds for each chainmail armor i add. Also it has a very natural feel because you have weight distributed on the upper part of the body.
3 years

Check out my pics
3 years

Crewchick89:
My padding can get pretty involved. I use balloons of different sizes (some as large as 36"smiley filled with a gel substance called "Base Gel" that is used to fill the base of basketball nets and the base of outdoor umbrellas. You can get it at sporting goods stores. I also use some water filled balloons and a lot of fiber filling or batting that you can at a sewing or craft store to fill pillow and comforters.
I use all this to try and sculpt a realistic looking body with belly, butt, hips, breasts, thighs, even fat rolls for my back. I will even do upper arms and calves. I hold it all together with several different pieces and layers of shape-wear.

The gel and water add weight and jiggles. The batting adds volume and can fill in around balloons to make it all look like one body.

I love the feeling of being weighed down. Especially because I am not accustom to it, so there is more struggle at first to do everything and bumping into furniture and door jams.

I like doing progressions when I have time. I start at my normal side and progress over the course of a long weekend getting into character, eating and living the size I am padded to. I have gotten as large as 60-55-64. I need larger shapers and cloths 5X and larger to go bigger.

Let’s get you bigger and up to some 7x clothes ❤️ so you don’t have to pad yourself down you can just feel heavy all the time , i want to get padded too message me?
3 years

MyFantasy2021:
Just got back from a local mega store, and got some size 5 XL sweat pants and sweat shirt. Always pick up yourself a pair of heavy duty suspenders!! Great invention ever!. They were all on clearance!

How do the 5x fit? Kik? Message me your username would love to be your feeder and i need one as well
3 years
12   loading