Gaining

First time with heavy cream

Emily22:
I'm on day 21 now of taking one pint a night, so far I've gained over 6 lbs, my butt/hips gained 2 inches, and my thighs 1 inch. I'm still planning on going for 30 days before I take a break and seeing where it all settles.

You've inspired me to start a heavy cream gain. I'm on day 3 with a goal to do at least 1 pint at night a day. No gain yet, but I'm checking and also taking measurements. Hoping for some new jiggly fat on my hips, butt, and thighs!
4 years

Kali357:
You've inspired me to start a heavy cream gain. I'm on day 3 with a goal to do at least 1 pint at night a day. No gain yet, but I'm checking and also taking measurements. Hoping for some new jiggly fat on my hips, butt, and thighs!

For me I started feeling results almost at the 2 week mark, I sadly didn't have a working scale till a few days after, but it's DEFINITELY having an effect since it's making me grow past what was once my max! Hope it goes great for you too, cause your gonna love it!
4 years

Yes, the HV cream is a wonderful accent to weightgain.

Tried and true.

There are many perceptions on it of course... as well as the secret fattening of your significant other... I just dated a chick the past 6 months, but never secretly tried to fatten her up... I just told her straight up how I felt (that plump is so much more arousing)... OFC she wasnt into being fat, nor liked it... and needless to say yeah, we broke up...

To me... it is 1000x more a turn on when she actually WANTs to be fatter and fatten up, then her not knowing or not being committed...

Fattening up a chick who probably hates it, is no different then a fat chick who always says "Im too far, or im too ugly"... which is such a turn off.,

IDK... maybe its just me, but I MUCH rather my girl say she'd LOVE to be fed, then to have her secretly fattened against her will

All said and done though... Heavy Cream works wonders on adding the right kind of fat. The juicy jiggle kind smiley
4 years

"Heavy Cream works wonders on adding the right kind of fat. The juicy jiggle kind"

Mmmm, juicy jiggle!
4 years

Plower11:
I agree. I�ve cracked twice and chugged a quart of heavy cream. Once you start it�s hard to go back.[/quote]

Well, you could just stop fighting it and keep drinking it daily.... like the old milk commercial... "it does a body good!"
4 years

All we have is heavy whipping cream and whipping cream. Heavy whipping cream is hard to drink after blending it. Would whipping cream work just as good?
4 years

Fataznboy:
All we have is heavy whipping cream and whipping cream. Heavy whipping cream is hard to drink after blending it. Would whipping cream work just as good?

becomingoverweight:
I think they're the same thing, unless you're talking about whipped cream. You could try thinning the heavy cream with milk or half&half. Or just drink half&half instead.

This is what my store has:

tinyurl.com/y3a6ojzp

Or

tinyurl.com/y3a6ojzp

I’ve been using whipped cream cause it mixes well with Maltodextrin and chocolate syrup in a blender. If I use heavy whipped cream, the mix is way too thick for me to take down. Plus my stomach acts up all day.
4 years

Fataznboy:

becomingoverweight:
I think they're the same thing, unless you're talking about whipped cream. You could try thinning the heavy cream with milk or half&half. Or just drink half&half instead.

Fataznboy:

tinyurl.com/y3a6ojzp

Or

tinyurl.com/y3a6ojzp

I�ve been using whipped cream cause it mixes well with Maltodextrin and chocolate syrup in a blender. If I use heavy whipped cream, the mix is way too thick for me to take down. Plus my stomach acts up all day.

Get you some Lactase "Dairy Relief",
Just follow instructions on bottle.
This worked for me.
4 years

Fataznboy:

tinyurl.com/y3a6ojzp

Or

tinyurl.com/y3a6ojzp

I�ve been using whipped cream cause it mixes well with Maltodextrin and chocolate syrup in a blender. If I use heavy whipped cream, the mix is way too thick for me to take down. Plus my stomach acts up all day.

becomingoverweight:
Interesting, it's like a slightly low-fat version of heavy cream with 90% of the calories. It doesn't really matter much one way or the other I suppose.

Although, "low fat" seems less attractive a choice. We are always mentioning the advantages of HOW you gain weight with Heavy Cream ... and that is pretty dependent on the fact it is fat calories.
4 years

fatchance:
Although, "low fat" seems less attractive a choice. We are always mentioning the advantages of HOW you gain weight with Heavy Cream ... and that is pretty dependent on the fact it is fat calories.

becomingoverweight:
I suppose it's more low calorie than anything. And not even by much.

So just keep drinking the heavy whipped cream?
4 years
12345   loading