Gaining

First time with heavy cream

"I had the same problem: started popping a couple of lactaid with every shake, voila problem solved."

I'll vouch for Lactaid as well. I use the Equate version myself.
4 years

I have also had really positive results with Lactaid! I got the generic chewable stuff at the grocery store, and it works a treat. When I tried heavy cream before, even just a little made me horribly ill. Now I pop a lactaid, mix the heavy cream with coffee or chocolate milk (or both), and I'm good to go.

I even tried drinking a little straight from the carton and had no problems.

I started with two lactaid and after a few days dropped down to one, and was fine. I've also been adding less and less in the way of mixers, and have still been okay. Thank heaven for lactaid!
4 years

I've been ordering a grande heavy cream with 6 pumps mocha syrup from Starbucks every morning the last two weeks, and sometimes get one in the evening after dinner. It's like 1600 calories a pop, and it goes down easier than a milkshake.

I can feel the layer of fat starting to form on my skinny 135 lb frame it's amazing.
4 years

I like to know these answers as well.
4 years

Emily22:
I finally added chocolate syrup to mine and holy cow does it improve the taste! Definitely adding it to all my daily pints!

It's the best, like the best chocolate milk ever. I start craving it randomly.
4 years

Hey All. Just started a week of heavy cream and low carb high calorie/fat eating. Pretty much everything I have read from you has played out. I’m feeling bloated a lot, but only a couple of lbs on the scale. Definitely noticing the fat redistribution which is what I wanted.....to be less visceral and more soft with subcutaneous fat. Mostly feeling softer in thighs, pad, handles and belly. Interesting to note that I had to pull belt in a notch this morning. Hoping / waiting for some pounds to appear
4 years

Just an update....I’ve had 2 solid weeks of drinking a pint of cream along with high calorie eating (not too many carbs). I’ve put on over 6 lbs since starting

The fat has come on really soft which is great and what I hoped for. Mostly gaining on belly and handles, but also thighs and rear are a lot bigger and softer. My waist does not seemed to have changed much. Shirts that I just bought a few weeks ago are starting to pull at the belly.

Loving the result. I will probably take a break from the cream for a bit, then do it again
4 years

Marshmallowmounds25:
Will heavy cream help me gain the soft jiggly fat i need

It most certainly will. However it needs to be on top of normal eating and not instead of.
4 years

Marshmallowmounds25:
Will heavy cream help me gain the soft jiggly fat i need

Curveman:
It most certainly will. However it needs to be on top of normal eating and not instead of.

Marshmallowmounds25:
Oh it will be. How will heavy cream help me gain the soft fat

Nobody can know for sure where the fat will end up as we are all different. However if you look on this site you will find plenty of people who say that cream is inclined to produce soft (subcutaneous) fat rather than the visceral (inside the body) type.
4 years

luvgettingbig:
Up the cream and it will definitely come

I hope so. I am drinking two pints a day.
3 years
23456   loading