General

Social isolation caused by weight

Well for the 2 hours leading up to 8pm uk time on the 12th of may, I've saw a few things online that have made me think seriously about my current weigh, and question why I should bother trying to get over the 60 inch mark anymore when my weight's leaving me shut out in the cold or on the shelf as the other saying goes... not even bothering to seek female attention now, just too withdrawn after I just saw the light of the 2 faced nature of some BBW's and SSBBW's... and most of the skinny girls out on the streets just call ma a fat this or that so what's the point of keeping the weight up to aim for a target when I'm becoming a social outcast from it... I've just about had as much of the isolation I can take.
4 years

I'm sorry to hear about it. This comes up in the community a lot. Huge women don't usually like bigger guys. There's no solution
4 years

ohirish:
I'm sorry to hear about it. This comes up in the community a lot. Huge women don't usually like bigger guys. There's no solution

Catch 22 there, skinny girls aren't that interested either... just something someone said on FB got me thinking more about it
4 years

Every fat man is not alone in this world, so there are obviously some people who like them. Take the time to find them.
4 years