Fattening others

Anyone else turned on by partner not exercising and growing lazy

AryaSnow:
yea im still turned on. this thread. I want a future permanent partner guy to get so big i have to help take care of him but also get scared of them not being able to do much anything. i worry. i know its up to him. thats ok. i am torn between how big i want him to get and how it could effect me and him. mostly him. grass is greener? i maybe want a guy to edge to close to immobile but not all the way. but oh man I really love all the fat

Here is a phrase that might work for you: mobility challenged. Fat enough that getting around is hard, and help may be appreciated, but they can do basics on their own. Like, you drop them off at the door and then go park the car, you walk around the grocery store, you check that there are elevators wherever you go because stairs are hard.

Anyway, that is kind of my fantasy ultimate state. Not what I've chosen in life, but it sure is hot to think about. And yes, every act of laziness is a turn on to me.
4 years

Dont know never had a partner GF but if i would be a BF i would grow the size she wants me to bee afther i am at my goal size
4 years

My girlfriend has gotten much more lazy lately, since she started taking online courses and she doesn't have a job. She never exercises, she sets on her ass all day! We went to the mall with some friends last week and her legs were hurting afterwards. I'm very turned on by her laziness and lack of exercise.
4 years

As the little butterball grew fatter each time he cut something out of his day or moved slower it was delightful. Mostly it has been external, active hobbies such as hiking or swimming which have been cut out of his life.
Of course, he's responsible for the house and the child has ironically helped his gain. He's found ways to make it work for him because he's clearly content with having become so fat.
There was a period when he would sigh wistfully as I went on a hike or did something but I would just suggest he cook himself or me something and clearly he took that suggestion.
Watching how slow he's become and how willing he is to give up on something requiring too much physical effort has been very rewarding.
I don't like him to watch too much television or anything like that, but since he spends most of his time cooking that keeps him busy. Also, now there's an infant to take care of, so there's that.
4 years

Interesting thing I discovered. I pulled up my wife's 14 year old myspace account and her interests are: running, kayaking, hikes, gallery hops, Lost, taking my puppies to the park

Her Facebook page since she's gotten fat: Dark Thrillers and Sci-fi, Black Mirror, Indian food, Stranger Things, local IPA's, Buffalo Wings, Chipotle, movie nights with the kiddos
4 years

My wife has never really been into activities but between some ailments and my feeder care I've gotten her to be sedentary about 22-23 hours per day.

She wakes up and gets breakfast in bed. Later on she gets up to wash, dress. Goes to her favorite chair. There she only needs to get up to go pee; I bring her her drinks, her food, and have her trained that if she wants something else instead of getting it she'll ask me for it.

End of the day she goes back to bed.

Between her ailments and this level of inactivity walking has become an endurance sport in itself and the distances she walks have become shorter and shoter.

I truly enjoy all these things; some other perks of being a feeder
4 years

Bicepsual:
I definitely do mainly because my wife was an avid runner who used to be disgusted with and openly questioned how someone could just lay around all the time watching TV, eating junk food and getting fat.

Well, she figured it all out. 💡🐽

And she was in denial about her weight gain and the prospect that she would be really heavy one day.

As she grew lazier with all of the weight, the mental surrender of accepting oneself as a lazy fattie who's obsessed with Netflix and is probably going to get bigger is hot. Running "hurts her feet now". It's either too cold or or too hot to walk the dogs any more.

While recently laying on the couch in a food coma, our son asked if she would walk him to the park. Her response was "Why don't you ask daddy. That's more of a daddy thing to do. We'll watch a movie together later."

(One of those proud moments where you see her recognizing "yeah, that's not really something a fattie like me enjoys to do any more, sweetie. I'll join you guys when it's about laying around and having some snacks." 🐖)

Going from being really active, it's neat to see how the added weight leads to slothfulness which leads to even more hobbies/habits that involve laying around and eating. More movies, more hours buried in their phone. Pretty soon, ALL the time is "downtime" for the princess after their "exhausting" day.

And the prospect of losing weight and being skinny then becomes such a ridiculous proposition because every main entertainment and habit in their life is built around lounging around and eating. They look forward to it. Most of the time they're so exhausted that they feel like they "earned it".

When they do get up and are active, even doing a quick simple chore will now have them "taking a little break" sooner. This feeling of needing a break keeps them mentally believing that they're "so productive" when in reality they're the just getting fatter and less active with each day.

THIS
#wifegoals
4 years

Bicepsual:
I definitely do mainly because my wife was an avid runner who used to be disgusted with and openly questioned how someone could just lay around all the time watching TV, eating junk food and getting fat.

Well, she figured it all out. 💡🐽

And she was in denial about her weight gain and the prospect that she would be really heavy one day.

As she grew lazier with all of the weight, the mental surrender of accepting oneself as a lazy fattie who's obsessed with Netflix and is probably going to get bigger is hot. Running "hurts her feet now". It's either too cold or or too hot to walk the dogs any more.

While recently laying on the couch in a food coma, our son asked if she would walk him to the park. Her response was "Why don't you ask daddy. That's more of a daddy thing to do. We'll watch a movie together later."

(One of those proud moments where you see her recognizing "yeah, that's not really something a fattie like me enjoys to do any more, sweetie. I'll join you guys when it's about laying around and having some snacks." 🐖)

Going from being really active, it's neat to see how the added weight leads to slothfulness which leads to even more hobbies/habits that involve laying around and eating. More movies, more hours buried in their phone. Pretty soon, ALL the time is "downtime" for the princess after their "exhausting" day.

And the prospect of losing weight and being skinny then becomes such a ridiculous proposition because every main entertainment and habit in their life is built around lounging around and eating. They look forward to it. Most of the time they're so exhausted that they feel like they "earned it".

When they do get up and are active, even doing a quick simple chore will now have them "taking a little break" sooner. This feeling of needing a break keeps them mentally believing that they're "so productive" when in reality they're the just getting fatter and less active with each day.

NeverSayWhen:
This sounds alot like my wife as she's gained. We live in a two-story townhouse, and she completely avoids going up the stairs until it is time for bed. "Babe, can you get my charger from the room?" Or "Could you grab me a nightgown from upstairs?"

I run up and down the stairs for her multiple times a day while she snacks on Nutella, crackers or chips. She cancels her after dinner gym visits and has dessert instead. She has goodies stashed in different cupboards throughout the house, so a fattening treat is always close by.

She genuinely wonders why she's gained so much weight, but can't get off the couch long enough to do anything about it. It's adorable.

AND THIS
4 years

NeverSayWhen:
This sounds alot like my wife as she's gained. We live in a two-story townhouse, and she completely avoids going up the stairs until it is time for bed. "Babe, can you get my charger from the room?" Or "Could you grab me a nightgown from upstairs?"

This is so me. My wife never moves to get anything. If it's not right next to her chair or her bed she'll ask me. Heck, she'll call me from another room or another floor.

I absolutely indulge and encourage that behavior. Not moving saves a few calories but I also love to see that total internalization of laziness. It's the lifestyle and mindset I want for her.
4 years

My wife had been not too far off her all time heaviest before the Covid shut down, at least judging by the fit of her clothes and how she felt in my arms. She was working retail, so of course was laid off as the store closed. I'm pretty sure she drifted up to a new personal high, because even in her biggest clothes she was bulging out of them and the clothes were stretched tight on her.

Then she unexpectedly got called back to work a few weeks ago (the store is owned by a couple and she'd thought they were going to try to get it open and running again with just them and their longest serving employee, to minimize costs, but things happened).

After two months off, plus the added weight, her legs have been killing her by the end of each day. Now a former boss has reached out to her about a potential job. It would be less hours to start, and a long bus-ride each way, but it wouldn't be retail ... and she'd be sitting most of the time. She is seriously considering the new job, to my surprise. When I probed a bit she admitted it is because she just doesn't want to be on her feet so much.

That is sort of a turning point for her, any time previously that she had problems she'd blame herself for being too fat or out of shape, would work at losing weight, etc. This time it is simply "I can't handle being on my feet that much anymore" with no suggestion that she's planning anything to make being on her feet easier. Combined with how willing she has become to tell me I have to walk slowly with her, I think she is finally coming to accept that she is fat and that just isn't going to change. A bit excited and a bit trepidatious to see what comes of this.
3 years
123   loading