Clothes padding

When did you first start padding?

Larpus98:
As a kid and still do it almost daily as a 34 year old XD

jgrande:
I've done it every night this week lol

Larpus98:
Not so much anymore, but when I was a bit younger I would actually pad up for the night, and force myself to sleep in it till the morning no matter how badly I wanted to take it off...now I don’t have to force myself anymore smiley

jgrande:
I fantasize about sleeping all padded up but I'm too paranoid someone will find me still padded in the morning! Even so, I love vegging out in bed, binge watching netflix while rubbing my big "belly." UGH it's so good!

Years ago I was very active and skinny, like 130ish which is small for a guy...I had to go on medication in my late 20s that caused me to start gaining very rapidly...I got nervous at first and it was a bit uncomfortable getting comments from people, but once I got past that initial part I absolutely love my body now smiley

I stopped fighting it and was like “welp I guess I’m gonna be fat now” lmao

I absolutely love it
4 years

Larpus98:

jgrande:

Larpus98:
Haha awesome! Pretty close myself smiley

Nice pictures too!

Waddling around and bumping into things is my fav

I use inflatable methods as well, I love bursting out of tight clothes smiley

jgrande:
Thanks smiley this has always been my little secret so it's kind of weird to share photos haha.

The waddling sensation is one of my favorite parts. I like cleaning my room in the padding and a few nights ago I was hanging something up in my closet and knocked something over while waddling over there lol! Then my "hips" were too wide for the closet doorway!!

Larpus98:
YESSSSS!!! That’s the best hahah...and this is def a good place to share for sure. The padding forum is a bit quiet compared to the others...but don’t feel ashamed! I know quite a few enthusiasts of this exact thing. I felt the same way for very long too, I still keep it a secret in my regular life. It’s just personal and feels really good so it gets a little confusing. Don’t ever stop!

What I would like to do, even before I actually started to put on a bit of weight on purpose, is pad up and eat purposely messy foods. Not necessarily a large quantity of it to feel physically full. But, I would get something like a can of whip cream or a few cups of fruit yogurt, stand in front of my mirror after filling my mouth with the whip cream and getting it all over my face and saying “look at how fat you are you little piggy.” smiley

Things of that nature, enhancing it and adding a level of realism to the fantasy.

jgrande:
I like treating myself to the snacks I would eat all the time if I wasn't so afraid of people judging actual weight gain. I totally get what you mean about actualizing the fantasy.

Because this is such a deeply personal act, I can't see myself doing it with another person. But I think it would be so fun to mess around with another padded person, admiring how big we look...kind of like the padding equivalent of mutual gaining, if that makes sense haha.

Agreed! Bump bellies and knock each other over while we struggle to get back up smiley

I feel like having a second person would help me get BIG too, I often struggle by myself and end up getting tired mid process lol
4 years

Larpus98:

jgrande:

Larpus98:
Haha awesome! Pretty close myself smiley

Nice pictures too!

Waddling around and bumping into things is my fav

I use inflatable methods as well, I love bursting out of tight clothes smiley

jgrande:
Thanks smiley this has always been my little secret so it's kind of weird to share photos haha.

The waddling sensation is one of my favorite parts. I like cleaning my room in the padding and a few nights ago I was hanging something up in my closet and knocked something over while waddling over there lol! Then my "hips" were too wide for the closet doorway!!

Larpus98:
YESSSSS!!! That’s the best hahah...and this is def a good place to share for sure. The padding forum is a bit quiet compared to the others...but don’t feel ashamed! I know quite a few enthusiasts of this exact thing. I felt the same way for very long too, I still keep it a secret in my regular life. It’s just personal and feels really good so it gets a little confusing. Don’t ever stop!

What I would like to do, even before I actually started to put on a bit of weight on purpose, is pad up and eat purposely messy foods. Not necessarily a large quantity of it to feel physically full. But, I would get something like a can of whip cream or a few cups of fruit yogurt, stand in front of my mirror after filling my mouth with the whip cream and getting it all over my face and saying “look at how fat you are you little piggy.” smiley

Things of that nature, enhancing it and adding a level of realism to the fantasy.

jgrande:
I like treating myself to the snacks I would eat all the time if I wasn't so afraid of people judging actual weight gain. I totally get what you mean about actualizing the fantasy.

Because this is such a deeply personal act, I can't see myself doing it with another person. But I think it would be so fun to mess around with another padded person, admiring how big we look...kind of like the padding equivalent of mutual gaining, if that makes sense haha.

There’s def a scene for it, but from what I grasp, it’s more in the realm of inflating with suits, that kinda ties more into the BDSM thing. I enjoy that too. If you poke around here more I think padding was something a lot of people did as kids, and either “gave it up” or actually got fat in real life. I tried to quit in my 20s and the urge just grew stronger. I eventually started renting a private house in my 30s and wasn’t afraid anymore...it’s been wonderful. Afterwards I feel great too, better mood, usually tired and sleep well...it’s a release for me of sorts...and a special little private place I can come back to any time I see fit, or can’t fit smiley
4 years

I’m so excited there’s another girl who loves padding as much as me. ⭐️
4 years

Larpus98:

jgrande:

Larpus98:
Not so much anymore, but when I was a bit younger I would actually pad up for the night, and force myself to sleep in it till the morning no matter how badly I wanted to take it off...now I don’t have to force myself anymore smiley

jgrande:
I fantasize about sleeping all padded up but I'm too paranoid someone will find me still padded in the morning! Even so, I love vegging out in bed, binge watching netflix while rubbing my big "belly." UGH it's so good!

Larpus98:
Years ago I was very active and skinny, like 130ish which is small for a guy...I had to go on medication in my late 20s that caused me to start gaining very rapidly...I got nervous at first and it was a bit uncomfortable getting comments from people, but once I got past that initial part I absolutely love my body now smiley

I stopped fighting it and was like “welp I guess I’m gonna be fat now” lmao

I absolutely love it

jgrande:
I get that. You're self acceptance seems liberating and is really inspiring! I think because I have such deep rooted insecurities about my body, I think gaining might adversely affect the pleasure of padding. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand how the additional natural weight would heighten the experience. Personally, the padding makes me feel good but it helps me accept and appreciate my body as it is, without the wondrous plump and bumps lol.

Thank you for being so open about all of this....despite my insecurity ramblings! Haha

No problem smiley

I can totally relate to what you are saying too. There’s no one linear way to do any of it. It’s whatever feels good!

I would have coworkers poke my belly and even rub it, and at first it would actually make me kinda uncomfortable and blush a little...it wasn’t like nasty with hatred more teasing than anything. I got a few “wow you packed on quite a few sense high school” kinda comments too, but I’ve learned to actually enjoy that element of it too! Sadly many many people are deathly afraid of getting fat, but at the same time, would love to eat whatever they want without repercussions. When they see someone that dosent only tolerate it, but ENJOYS it, it’s a very foreign concept to their minds. I try not to take it personally because there are things people like that make absolutely no sense to me. One example is gambling...the second I loose money I worked hard for im furious, I don’t get the appeal, but tons love it! I’ve kinda adapted that mentality towards my own weight gain journey. There’s also some people who just flat out like a larger man or women, and it’s not necessarily fetish driven, more just preference.

Now when someone pokes my belly I giggle like the pills bury dough boy cause I know it means I’m eating well smiley
4 years

Lolla2:

jgrande:
It's nice to know I'm not the only one ☺️😉

I’ve messaged you x
4 years

Lolla2:

jgrande:

Lolla2:
I’ve messaged you x

jgrande:
I saw! I want to read it and message back but apparently you only get to view 5 message per day?? And I honestly don't have money for the upgrade 😞

Me either! Damn it! Have you got Kik?
4 years

Lolla2:

jgrande:

Lolla2:
I’ve messaged you x

jgrande:
I saw! I want to read it and message back but apparently you only get to view 5 message per day?? And I honestly don't have money for the upgrade 😞

Lolla2:

jgrande:
No. Or maybe not yet! I might have to get it if it's the better option.

Download it! We can chat on there!
4 years

Lolla2:

jgrande:

Lolla2:
I’ve messaged you x

jgrande:

Lolla2:

jgrande:
No. Or maybe not yet! I might have to get it if it's the better option.

Lolla2:
Download it! We can chat on there!

jgrande:
Sounds good. I'll let you know when I'm all set up 🙂

My Kik details are in my pics xx
4 years

I love that this section of the forum is taking off! In my experience, people who put pillows under their shirts are the best people.

Your post made me think of something fun I've done in the past with another member of this site. We'd sort of role play about eating and getting fat, and then send pictures as the fat suits got bigger and bigger. It was a really fun way to mutually gain with somebody over the course of just one evening.
4 years
1234   loading